• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underworld's Shop(Items, IV breeder, Shiny's)

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
  • Soul i'm already inside waiting.

Why is Zangoose so overleveled.. It's not EV'd right?

Last edited:

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
  • Sorry i can't take Zapdos. It has no ability... Do you have Shiny Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Crunch and Ice Punch instead? Thx

SoulEater125

SoulEater~Demon From Hell
    Years
  • what you talking about zapdos had a ability you sure you was looking right
    and i tryed to ev'd train it but it failed so yea lol (zangoose)

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
  • I took a photo of it. If you're editing it, it now has pressure right? Btw do you have the Totodile instead?

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
  • Then can i have it instead? Adamant right? Btw do you remember the EVs of Zangoose? You can't be doing it wrong. Or else it's not EV'd

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
  • If you're done please come to WiFi. I've been waiting. I'm not feeling well today. I think i need to get sleep earlier

Thanks for the Totodile edit. I don't mind actually.. Btw why is suicune lvled too? Would be better if you clean any EVs of it first. Thanks a lot Soul

Last edited:

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • hey souleater do you happen to have a torterra lvl 40-50-60 or an abomasnow lvl 40-50-60 or a lucario lvl 40-50-60 or a hitmonlee/hitmontop lvl 40-50-60? it doesnt have to be shiny

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • l
    ku-ri-boh- Im ready for that trade

ckn- I have all of them you need so i'll look for what I want now

Wants
    gallade
    salamance
    if you get anymore I'll glading trade the other two for the other two you want....but for now...2 for 2
    ok I'll take the garchomp and the whatever doesnt matter just pick one of those four
    100% legit trade! just vm me when you get back on

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    can you possibly IV breed a flawless eevee??? i really need one and am willing to pay handsomely. if you have a flawless ditto too i could use one of those as well. (Eevee has priority)

Back