• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The United Nations / Tower for Pokemon

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    There are well over a billion people in these 30 countries that get the game, so the tower being for the top trainer from each doesn't sound realistic. I mean, there'd have to be so many battles and tournaments just to decide who's #1 from each nation, and I'm sure the titles would constantly change.

Sounds neat, but would need to be highly organized and thought out.
    Really they don't...well why do they say Na version if only the Us get it, unless Mexico get's it too...
    Well I think the tower might also be used for tourneys with friends or stuff...but that is kind of unlikely...
    I think they say NA because from the US it's transported to Canada and Mexico. I think Mexico has its own Nintendo though, so it may be say transported to the US, translated to Spanish, then sent to Mexico.
    Anyways, I'm hoping Nintendo opens up offices in more parts of the world eventually.

Back