• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The United States of the Phillippines???

Years
  • So for the OFW's and Pinoys there what do you guys think of the new Cha-cha (Charter Change) initiative in the Phillippine Congress towards Federalization???
    Another corrupt plot to extend terms or what??? I don't know so I'm asking for you're opinion (Anyone can participate...if you know what I'm talking about)

I'm always late....

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • lol, no. Federalism will only be placed in the Mindanao Region because they want to eliminate MILF (Moro-Islamic Liberation Front) and Abu-Sayyaf. Also Mindanao has now computerized voting technologies, which I don't care.

Other than that, I consider this topic as a spam and mods please lock it. No one cares about that stupid country. :(

Years
  • lol, no. Federalism will only be placed in the Mindanao Region because they want to eliminate MILF (Moro-Islamic Liberation Front) and Abu-Sayyaf. Also Mindanao has now computerized voting technologies, which I don't care.

Other than that, I consider this topic as a spam and mods please lock it. No one cares about that stupid country. :(

Now that HURTS!:'(
    First of all the Philippines is not a stupid country...Where do you live? What if I just start calling yours like that (AND I HATE FLAMING PEOPLE)... Do you know how many Filipino's work overseas and helps both the economies of the host country and the Homeland??? That kind of attitude towards others creates racism and malice towards others in the World...
    Also get your Info straight the Senate is proposing to turn the 71 plus provinces into 11 States so it will be Nationwide Federalism.
    And the thing is computerized voting technologies would at least streamline voting in the Philippines even though the corruption in Politics there is a lot more blatant than here in the USA...

I don't like fighting with other people but you're comment just really hurts my feelings. Next time please be more considerate and mature when conversing with other people. Give reasons on why you think my home country is stupid...

This is the Other Chat sub-forum so it's not spam. I just want to see peoples comments on current events.

Now I just want to make Peace and move on...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Darknessvolt, you may not like your own country, but some people still do not appreciate the comment that you made. I think it's best if think about who you might offend before you speak in the future.

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • Now that HURTS!:'(
    First of all the Philippines is not a stupid country...Where do you live? What if I just start calling yours like that (AND I HATE FLAMING PEOPLE)... Do you know how many Filipino's work overseas and helps both the economies of the host country and the Homeland??? That kind of attitude towards others creates racism and malice towards others in the World...
    Also get your Info straight the Senate is proposing to turn the 71 plus provinces into 11 States so it will be Nationwide Federalism.
    And the thing is computerized voting technologies would at least streamline voting in the Philippines even though the corruption in Politics there is a lot more blatant than here in the USA...

I don't like fighting with other people but you're comment just really hurts my feelings. Next time please be more considerate and mature when conversing with other people. Give reasons on why you think my home country is stupid...

This is the Other Chat sub-forum so it's not spam. I just want to see peoples comments on current events.

Now I just want to make Peace and move on...

I liked the Phillipines, I went to Manila and Cebu, both places were nice and the people were very friendly. It ain't perfect, no, but trust me I've seen far worse places.

Darknessvolt: Aren't you Filipina? Everyone is entitled to their opinions and all, but why do you hate the Philipines so much?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    No one cares about that stupid country. :(

That's pretty damn rude. I hate it when people insult my background country without knowing what's REALLY going on.

Saruboy said:
    I liked the Phillipines, I went to Manila and Cebu, both places were nice and the people were very friendly. It ain't perfect, no, but trust me I've seen far worse places.

That's seriously off-topic. .__.;

LOLL, and the title of this thread really gives me shivers..

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • That's pretty damn rude. I hate it when people insult my background country without knowing what's REALLY going on.

That's seriously off-topic. .__.;

LOLL, and the title of this thread really gives me shivers..

Not particularly off topic.vtommy was defending his country, and I was just commenting on what a nice place it is, in the sense that it IS worth defending.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years

aw...that's not very nice to all filipino's here...T_T....anyways...everybody cares about that "stupid country" you were talkin' about....

Back