• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Universal Race (Invite Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • The Universal Race. A competition so long and feirce, that any real life human would die for sure. It stretches across many different worlds, and you can do almost anything to win. Only Anime or video game characters can take part, as this is the only time each year the worlds are connected.

The course stretches through the worlds of InuYasha, Final Fantasy X, Sonic X, as well as many others that will remain secret. In each world, there will be many challenges that require you to utilise the things given. Ex) If there was a Yu-Gi-Oh realm, you may have to duel to pass.

As far as rules for the race go, there are only a few:

1) No superspeed. We want the race to be fair for everyone.

2) No killing the other racers, though you can injure them to slow them down, or set traps.

3) You are allowed to travel in groups if you wish.

4) No vehicles. *unless you give me a good reason and discuss it with me first.*

You can only join if you've recieved an invite from me.

Now for the form:

Anime/ Video Game Character: (what character are you being?)
    Character's Age:
    Personality:
    Other: (add anything else here, including speacial powers or weapons they carry.)

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Credits go to yours truly for the name. ^^;;

Anime/ Video Game Character: Ranma Saotome
    Character's Age: 16
    Description:
    ranmaagain.gif

Personality:Ranma has a lot of pride in his martial arts ability, to the point of overconfidence at times. He does, though have some room to justify this. Though he isn't quite that intelligent in other matters, Ranma is incredibly adept at learning from his mistakes in a fight and fixing them the next time around. He possesses a great blend of the Chinese and Japanese styles of martial arts that is almost impossible to beat. Ranma is quick to prove himself, and will not back down from any type of fight, even if he is in danger of losing.
    Other: Besides his curse, causing him to change into a female when he's splashed with cold water, there's a library of other, if unneeded information at http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/index.html

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Anime/ Video Game Character: Yoshi!
    Character's Age: Dunno really...

Description: A green Yoshi *poitns to avatar so you know what a yoshi is*
    Personality: Very funny, gentle, and carefree. Has an intense love of fruit and playing.
    Other: He can change things into eggs by eating them and he can throw the eggs to create a strange explosion. He starts out with three eggs that automatically follow him around as he moves.

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Anime/ Video Game Character: Joey Wheeler
    Character's Age: I think he's about 17, my age. :D
    Description:
    joey42.gif
    joeyProfile.jpg

Personality: Very proud and headstrong. He defends his friends and family first and foremost, his pride coming in a close third.
    Other: An excellent duelist, with his own array of powerful cards that he can utilize using his Duel Disk. Since he honestly was a street thug fromthe wrong side of the tracks before he met Yugi, he is also a very skilled streetfighter and can handle his own in a brawl. ( once beat up seven people and considered himself unlucky that he only felt one punch!)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Anime/ Video Game Character: Puchiko~
    Character's Age: 5
    Description: Ah...too much good puchiko pics...what to choose?
    puchiko.gif

Personality: Puchiko is a shy creature, with the tendency to approach timid. She's naturally sweet and somewhat peaceful, but with a kind nature attached to her. She is usually very quiet, but if you get on her nerves, run for your lives, because she has the capability to burn down gamers and laserbeam you. >)
    Other: Puchiko travels on foot, using her shy demeanor to get away from most things.

Vehicles...no vehicles Puchiko could really ride. ;_;

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Why not a bike Lily?

Anime/ Video Game Character: Miroku
    Character's Age: 19 (approx.)
    Description:
    s_miroku.gif

Personality:Traveling the land making his living as a con-artist has given Miroku as breezy, cheerful manner that puts others as ease as he takes all their worldly belongings. His first reaction on meeting any young pretty girl is to ask them to bear his children while simultaneously groping them. In theory this is driven by his need to father an heir before his Wind Tunnel destroys him, but nobody who knows him believes that is his main concern.

Miroku actually takes his duties as a monk very seriously and is all business when dealing with monsters or demons. He is at heart a good person and is genuinely concerned with the welfare of the less fortunate and protecting the world from evil magic. His eventual fate if he fails to destroy Neraku scares him and his wild manner is as much a defense mechanism as a way of conning villagers.
    Other: Miroku carries a staff, along with sutras that he uses for vanquishing demons. He also has the Wind Tunnel in his right hand.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Anime/ Video Game Character: Mara Jade
    Character's Age: 26-ish
    Description: Slender, slight build, not overly tall by any means. Straight red hair and green eyes. Varies her clothing to suit the situation. Keeps her lightsaber and blaster pistol balanced against each hip. Lightsaber color-violet.
    Personality: Extremely loyal to her cause and those she cares for, willing to die for them. Overly reckless at times.
    Other: Proficient with both lightsaber and blaster pistol. Was taught limited Dark Force powers by emperor Palpatine, honed what Force ability she had later with Luke Skywalker.

Years
  • Anime/ Video Game Character: Paine
    Character's Age: 18
    Description: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ffx-2/image/paine/paine.jpg
    Personality: She's harsh, cold, and doesn't get along well with others.
    Other: She uses a Garment Grid to change her appearence and powers, and she rides a chocobo, though it is injured slightly, and cannot move at the high pace of a healthy specimin of it's kind

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Okay, everyone I invited is here, so lets get this underway.

IC: "This should be interesting indeed." Miroku said to himself, standing in the square of Domino City, the starting point of the Race. He had been scoping out the competition for the last little while, along with preparing for the challenge ahead. The thing that intrigued him the most was a large yellow bird. He couldn't help but look at it, as he'd never seen anything like it.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I was a bit confused by this whole thing. Domino was my home town, and I never recalled any sort of event like this ever happening before. Since it wasn't a Duel Monsters tournament, normally I wouldn't attend, but this time I felt like destiny was telling me I needed to be here.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I looked around the square cautiously, eyeing the competition. Some of 'em looked decently trained, some of them looked beyond pathetic. I'd farwelled my friends and family this morning, taken my weapons and stepped into the portal to wind up I knew not where. Someplace odd, to be sure. It reminded my of the history holovids from back when I was at the Imperial Academy.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • "I want fruit..." mumbled a green dinosaur like creature named Yoshi. He shrugged and eyed everyone else in Domino Square. He was eagerly anticipating the race. Yoshi picked up the eggs behind him and began juggling them out of boredom. Yoshi was occupied by this and was soon drawn out of his bored state. Yoshi stopped this after a few minutes and lay the eggs down gently behind him. Yoshi began to eye the others curiosly again and shrugged.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • {I'll take bicycle, David. Please excuse the shortness. ;-;}

A small ringing noise rang clear and sweet through the air, as the small girl approached with a bicycle. Her large eyes stared in curiosity, amazed by so many people. This was certainly an interesting event- although it was a pity Digiko couldn't come with her. however, there was that peculiar aura around. Puchiko giggled softly, her bibycle bell ringing conspicuously.

Years
  • I shifted slightly, as my chocobo made a slight squaking sound as he shifted slightly, letting his bird tracks remain. i knew that he was injured, but still able to race. It looked easy enough, but i had to shift again to keep my blade from knocking into the chocobo. "this will be no contest..." I muttered

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I pulled out my duel Disk. A shuffled through it till I found the card I was looking for. "I summon Support Platform!" a metal platform appeared in front of me, which I quickly mounted. NOrmally this was supposed to be equipped to a machine monster to boost it's attack power, but I figured this would do.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Huh, I don't know why I'm even bothering with this." I said, looking around. There were a lot of people, quite a few of them looked as though they could make more than enough trouble, but I wasn't nervous. "They all look pretty weak if you ask me." I thought, cracking my knuckles.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I saw this guy that looked like some martial artists. He looked really confident. I sneered in his direction. I figured I could take him in a fight. I'd been in enough fights to stand my own when it got rough. looking around at a bird, a bike, and some weird guy with something or other, this looked like it would be no contest.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Yoshi looked arounda nd his eyes were laid on a chicken like creature. Yoshi stared at it. 'What could that be?' thoguht Yoshi to himself. He walked up towards the chicken to see it had a rider atop it. Yoshi resisted trying to touch the giant bird for fear it might bite or its rider would get angry. Yoshi instead stared up at it. After a few moments of this, Yoshi became bored and averted his gaze over towards the other competitors.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Switching to first person >>

IC: The only reason I had entered this was to get a shot at Naraku. I had heard that he had interfered last year, along with the villains of the various other worlds. Hopefully this would lead me right to him.

InuYasha and the others would have entered, but they had wanted to stay back and watch for Naraku there. I checked once more over my stalk of sutras, and made sure I had the cover for my right hand on firmly, then approached the strange device that would take us to our first stop, the Sacred spring, Jusenkyo. We were told to be very careful here, as one spill into the water would curse us, and apparently it had happened to one of the contenders already.

I took my positon, as the race would begin shortly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back