• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i lean against the railing and look out to the island. i take some binculars out of my bag and have a look at the island.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i walk around and see some people talking. i walk up to them."hi .my names rachel.whats yours?" i glance at the island which is now only 1 kilometre away.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    gold stoped looking at the ndless sea and walked to a man "hey my names Gold whats yours?(Talking to tress) why did you get one the bout? i came on to go to the orange Islands"

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "heh, I new you'd come around. nice to meet you gold. i came because i am in search of rare pokemon. plus i breed pokemon for a living. besides training of course. but right now my company has me going to diffrent regions and capturing diffrent speicies(sp?) to breed.. so what type of pokemon do you carry with you?" Tres says to gold. "oh and Thunder Your pikachu is quite strong by the looks of it." he says looking over his shoulder at thunder.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Tres turns to Thunder, "Yes keeping your starter strong is a good idea. if you ever want to breed it i know a trianer who has another pikachu. his is quit strong. she beat my bulbasaur in three to four moves. he is very found of her." he says to thunder. "plus the offspring would be fanominal." he says. he sees out of the corner of his a girl walking towards them she tells them her name is emily. "Ello Emily my name's Tres."he says sticking out jis hand.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "thats awosme. i like training pokemon. but breeding is a total different story." he says to gold. "So what pokemon do you have with you gold? ill show you one of my favorite and most dearest friends." he says grabbing a pokebal from his sack.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    "oh i hace these pokemon with me Espeon Umbreon Jolteon Flareon how many badges do you have? and id like to see one of you faveorite pokemon"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i look at the island and see it so close that we are too close to turn away. i grab onto the railing."BRACE YOUR SELVES!!" i yell out.i look at the island and wait the ten seconds untill the crash.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    boom the bout crashed"is everybodey still in one peace becuase this dosnt look like a place where i wana be"

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    "well as soon as we no that every bodey else is ok we should explore"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back