• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unofficial FireEmporer Fan Club

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    *ignores the above poster* You know, I was wondering why FEMPy wasn't here to cause fun and mischief, darlings. Florida! Lucky duck... v.v ^^

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Does no one read My signature? It said I was on Vacation! *Sadly shakes head* I'm glad I was missed though! Why Ignore Maxie?

Kylie-chan

Years
    Darling, we're fighting, but you know that. Anyone who tells me to go to hospital and they hope I drop dead on the way there is NOT my friend.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Yeah, Now I know now... *Hums "Why cant we be friends"* What, I'm just Humming!

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    He was humming a song I reckon.

Anywho, FEMP, you're one of my best friends here on PC and even offline.
    I've said my good byesto everyone else already, so you're one of the last ones.
    Even though we will still see each other on MSN, I have to say good bye buddy! :'(

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Bye Bye Rudy! See ya on MSN! *Silently Sobs* PC will never be the same...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Why can't we be friends!? .. um sorry! XD I know that song, but anyway, good-bye Vincent! see ya on MSN!! *coughtheonlyreasonisaidthatwasthatkylieneededtobestoppedcough* sorry, was too much time in rain cough!

Kylie-chan

Years
    FEMPy darling is right... ;-; PC will never be quite the same.

*coughwellguesswhatI'mprovingIcanlivewithoutyouyouwereruiningmylifeIamalothappierI'mevenwritingpoetryagainandthisallstartedtheminuteIdroppedyou*

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Great... Two of my friends are fighting... Why Can't we all get along???

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I know, Just stop fighting in my clubbie... I went To universal studios! It was awesome! And Islands of adventure, Which is a theme park like, right next to Universal ZD

Kylie-chan

Years
    Yes, darling, I intended on stopping the fight here as I don't think *cough* is even worth fighting with. Sounds fun... *wistfully* I've never been outside Australia, darlings... yet. XD ^___^ Whee! When I grow up I'm gonna be a globe-trotter! Phwee! Then maybe I'll go to that theme park...

Sorry, FEMPy, I told you I was nasty and fought a lot at PC... ;-;

Back