• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unorthodox Revolution™: We own by the millions : Currently Recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon9

I'm Ready For Ya!
Years
  • Hello, This is my clan. I've got branches on different forums so I'd thought I'd bring it here so I could gather some new members for the team and do some clan wars here!

Story: "Soldiers have traveled far, but many have not returned home in safety. After a war that lasted for nearly over a century, a group of elite warriors have formed an unbeatable alliance. These selected few have been formed and have spent quite some time coming up with a name. Now, with the help of a wise ninja, they've come up with..."The Unorthodox Revolution". Our motto is: If you cross our path, you'll be trampled. If you challenge us, you will be mobbed. If you speak bad about us, you will be hunted and destroyed. Now....here's our info!":

-We are here to bring the originality back into forums. Our job will never end, and we will be forever-lasting. We are here to have an elite force of tough trainers and crush the majority of the competition.

--Le' Rules of This Har Clan--

-Nubs are NOT allowed[Which means SPAM and horrible grammar will be left for Kindergarten]
    -No double-posting
    -No advertising your Clan and/or Forum
    -You can not, and I repeat...CAN NOT be in another Clan while in this one
    -Follow Pokébeach rules.
    -Have fun or you shall be terminated Toungue

Clan's Standard Battling Rules

Lvl 100 Single
    -6 vs. 6
    -No ubers
    -No hacked stats
    -Species Clause
    -Sleep Clause
    -Evasion Clause
    -Hax Items Clause
    -OHKO Clause

Challengers' Form:

IGN[In-game name] -
    FC-
    Targeted battler -
    Battling rules[Read above for info; Do you agree to the rules?] -
    War challenge? -

Registration Form:

IGN[In-game name] -
    FC -
    Your battling experience -
    Is pie great? -
    Will you always use good grammar in and out of this Clan? -
    Will you show a positive attitude to all members of the Clan? -
    Have you read all of our rules?-
    Do you have AIM? If yes, what's your screen name?-
    Are you in another clan?-
    Who do you choose to try you out? -

--Members--
    1.dragon9 (Aim: dragon9owns) (FC 1590 2262 9488)
    2.Alonzo/Pokemaster1111 (AIM:Neoslayer93) (FC
    3.Fan1/Zak91
    4.Kawalski (FC 3995 2980 5210)
    5.The_Ownerer (FC 0645 6609 8723) (AIM:theownerer127)
    --Le' Member Rankings--

::Leader[2 at max]::

~dragon9~
    ~Alonzo/Pokémaster1111~

::Admiral[Co-Leader with Leader rights; 2 at max]::

~Fan1~

::General[Co-Leader with less abilities as the Leader and Admiral; 5 at max]::

---------------

::Marines[Members who have displayed a phenomonal performance in their battles; 8-10 at most]::

~Kawalski~

::Members[People who have performed decently in their tryout battle; unlimited]:

~The_Ownerer~

--Definition of Rankings--

-Leader :Leader are allowed to declare Wars amongst other Clans, host Clan-Tournaments, host Clan-Giveaways, and reserve posts

-Admiral[Co-Leader v.1] :Co-Leaders are just members who have all the abilities Leaders can do, but reserve posts and declare Wars

-General[Co-Leader v.2] :Co-Leaders with limited access to the things Leaders can do. Allowed to host Tournaments and Giveaways with the permission of the Leader, Mod the Clan and correct members who have made a mistake[Like if they post what Pokemon they have in their team]

-Marines[Elite Battlers] :Members who have displayed an excellent demostration of skills in battles, and has a well-balanced team of Pokemon

-Members :Just regular members who have joined and showed some excellent skill to make it in.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    minimodding here: do you have a mods permission?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    New clan
    nice start but is it really going to last?

plus which other forums did you have this open :)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    deanodance, or whoever the other mod is, srry other mod :nervous:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    it was a old thread and has been pruned so you won't find it, but because we had an experience when people made useless clans and leagues, they made it so that permission was required to make a clan or league

Aza.M

Legendary Trader
    Years
  • Registration Form: Aza.M

IGN[In-game name] - Sam Or Bling
    FC - Post Soon
    Your battling experience - Alright Lose sometimes
    Is pie great? - Only Fish Pie
    Will you always use good grammar in and out of this Clan? - Yea but i'm known for my BAD GRAMMAR
    Will you show a positive attitude to all members of the Clan? - Yes
    Have you read all of our rules?- Yes
    Do you have AIM? If yes, what's your screen name?- I Have MSN & [email protected]
    Are you in another clan?- No
    Who do you choose to try you out? - Dragon9

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back