• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm currently working on a team for the battle subway. This is my team:
    Metagross
    Haxorus
    Tyranitar

Last edited:

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
    Years
  • Scraggiland's Journey Part 2

Rescued the little girl's Pokémon from Team Plasma in Wellspring Cave catching a Drilbur.
    Headed to Nacrene City and defeated N once again, then took on the gym leader Lenora. Now I have two official Pokémon badges.
    Team Plasma stole the Dragon Skull Fossil from Nacrene Museum and was up to Burgh and I to get it back.
    Got a Moon Stone for my troubles, then crossed over Sky Arrow Bridge during sunset.
    Flushed Team Plasma out of Castelia City now Burgh will accept defeat against me.
    Recieved the Insect badge and a TM. Had a battle with Bianca and won, as I did shortly after with Cheren.

My team:

scraggy_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38jdlz.gif
    Scragster
    male.gif
    Adamant Lv.38
    Movepool: Dragon Dance, Thunder Punch, High Jump Kick, Crunch.

excadrill_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d382np0.gif
    Linerz
    male.gif
    Jolly Lv.37

Movepool: Earthquake, Rock Slide, Slash, Hone Claws.

Years
  • I did a lot of training. I went to Mistralton City. Then I went through the Celestial Tower. I am going to keep training.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Catching a damn jigglypuff, and levelling victini so he isn't completely useless post end game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Just finished the game, Found Ghetsis to be so annoying that I had to pokegen a lvl 50 bug pokemon just for the battle.

A pokemon swarm has appeared on route 7 so im gonna go stalk that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Finally beat the elite 4, I had way too much trouble, I had a 54 Jellicent, 53 Victini, 49 Serperior, 49 Vanilluxe, 42 Swoobat, and a 40 Excadrill. The only thing that I had that was super effective against the dark elite 4 member was brick break...on Victini, so all their dark attacks decimated me. And then the ghost leader would obviously use ghost attacks on my Jellicent, and then the psychic leaders had a lot of electric attacks to use against Jellicent too, I tried to get attacks that were super effective against the opponent, but I never thought about making sure they weren't super effective against me, bad decision on my part. Hopefully N and Ghetis aren't as hard.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Pokemon Black Journal 3

- Finally caught up with the team plasma member who had the missing fossil, defeating him easily and taking back the fossil when lenora and burgh show up. he quickly flees and i give the fossil over to lenora.
    - after that i left pinwheel forest and started crossing Skyarrow Bridge, and omgosh is it beautiful.
    - when i got into town i quickly entered building to battle there employees.
    - after training my pokemon up i went to battle the gym leader but turns out team plasma is at it again this time stealing bianca's poor pokemon.
    - burgh and i easily defeated them and got bianca's munna back. will team plasma ever learn?
    - then i went and challanged the gym after team plasma fled once again. this time nothing stopped me. i made it all the way to the gym leader and lost
    - i tried again. loosing once more.
    u.u
    - so i trained a bit more and added a darumaka to my team. this time i didnt loose.
    - after getting my Castelia City gym badge i battled bianca and beat her then beat cherin in a battle as well.
    - at the moment i am sitting in the desert ruins training up my team

Current Team

502.png

Rilence
    Lv 23

633.png

Volroc
    lv 22

546.png

Maggie
    Lv 25

554.png

Alekz
    lv 24

561.png

Light
    lv 20

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
    Years
  • Scraggiland's Journey Part 3

After storming through the Desert Resort, I got myself a Tirtouga fossil and ran back to Nacrene City to revive him.
    Arriving at Nimbasa City I saved the Day-care Man from Team Plasma and he gave me the Bicycle, should have done this before running back to Nacrene...
    Got on the Ferris Wheel with N where he introduced himself as the King of Team Plasma, ok.
    He then battled me with some awesome battle intro theme and lost very easily as my team is over leveled.
    Met Bianca at the musical in Nimbasa City and found her having a little spat with her father, shame on you Bianca...
    Elesa the city's gym leader convinced her father to let her continue on her journey, then accepted our challenge for the Bolt Badge.
    Defeated her quickly and also the same with Cheren on the next route, engaged in another double battle with Cheren against two others.
    Met Alder Unova's Champion soon to be Cheren me.
    Crossed over Driftveil Drawbridge after watching it be lowered, and arrivied at Drifveil City.
    Was questioned by the city's gym leader Clay if we were here to help or hinder Team Plasma.
    So set out to the Cold Storage not before healing up at the center.

My team:

scraggy_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38jdlz.gif
    Scragster
    male.gif
    Adamant Lv.44

Movepool: Dragon Dance, Thunder Punch, High Jump Kick, Crunch.

excadrill_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d382np0.gif
    Linerz
    male.gif
    Jolly Lv.42
    Movepool: Earthquake, Rock Slide, Slash, Swords Dance.
    tirtouga_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38jee2.gif
    Proto
    male.gif
    Brave Lv.36

Movepool: Crunch, Brine, Smack Down, Curse.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Since I last updated, I beat the game.

I recently caught Kyurem with that Masterball, and I used the PokeTransfer to transfer over some of my favorites from my HG. Currently, I am trying to hatch an Eevee egg while at the same time training at the Sports Dome. (That place is awesome for training)

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Beat the entire main game, I'm ramming myself against the Battle Subway for Power Items, after about 3 days I managed to get the ones that boost Speed, Sp.Atk and Attack. I finished EV Training my wall breaking Dragonite ( 56 Atk / 252 Sp.Atk / 200 Spd) and I'm currenrly EV Training my Jolly Basculin ( 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd)

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Finally beat the game, best climax to a pokemon game ever! About to explore to after game section now, battled a few of the trainers there already, the level increase scared me! O.o

Current Team
    Serperior Lv53
    Haxorous Lv53
    Braviary Lv 60
    Krookodile Lv51
    Renuclius Lv 49
    Carracosta Lv 44

Hoping to replace Carra with a Floatzel when I find one though XD

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Pokemon Black Journal 4

-finished training at the desert ruins and decided to head to Nimbasa City to train in the stadiums/ courts as well as on route 16
    - caught a minccino as well as a cinccino. kept the cinccino for my team and named it kira.
    - continued to train until my team was all around level 25 and then went to take on the gym
    -defeated all the trainers in the gym easily with cinccino and made it to elesa quickly
    - during the battle i took out 2 of her pokemon but by that time i was down to my last pokemon as well.
    - it was rilence (dewott) vs her flying squirrel. i knew if i didnt survive the next attack and ko her pokemon i would have to try again. luckly rilence held on with 5 hp. and ko'd her pokemon in one hit.
    - so now i am heading over to route 5 and driftveil city

Current Team:
    573.png

Cinccino named Kira
    Lv 26

561.png

Sigilyph named Light
    lv 25

546.png

Cottonee named Maggie
    Lv 25

502.png

Dewott named Rilence
    Lv 25

554.png

Darumaka named Alekz
    lv 25

633.png

Deino named Volroc
    lv 25

Years
  • I battled Skyla in the Mistralton City Gym and won the Jet Badge. I went through Twist Mountain and did some training. Now I am in Iccirus City.

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • I'm trying to train a Garchomp and Starmie so my friend and I can finally beat the multi-train. I can beat the double without much trouble but we just get screwed in the multi lol.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Beat the third gym (Burgh creeped me out o_o) and now I am making my way through Route 4.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Recently restarted on Pokémon White, so I haven't gotten much farther than watching Professor Juniper demonstrate on how to catch a Pokémon for the first time. I had reset quite a few times before actually moving on in the game from receiving my starter though. I aimed to start off with a Snivy this time around, and seeing as I wasn't going to evolve it to its final stage, I wanted a nature that would benefit it more in battle. When it came up with an Adamant nature, I decided that was good enough to get me moving!

I'll keep you posted on how the rest of my journey turns out. Until next time...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back