• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • Isabel raised an eyebrow.

"I had just figured that it was in the best interest of all to get a rest," Isabel started. "I mean, after the way you passed out after working days straight... And healing all of our Pokemon? I just assumed nobody needed to be doing any more healing after one in the morning."

"This area technically isn't a part of the Pokemon center," Sue added. "This is still a part of Brad's gym, which is typically closed after midnight to the public so that the Pokemon don't suffer from exhaustion."

"It seems to me like you have been doing plenty of recreational activity over these past few days. And with the arrival of my team..." Isabel stopped. Enough with the explanations. Time to get to the point.

"Kez," Isabel lowered her voice and met his eyes. "We are in the middle of a war here. This is the first time of peace my team has seen in weeks and it has taken a toll on us all. We have to be ready for anything at any time and we have to take rest when we find it. I'm sorry if I have intruded on your recreational activity, but I have a war to get ready to fight, and none of us can do that if we all collapse from exhaustion."

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • After the Kababs everyone had gone and left so quickly. Charlie was in no mood to see some Gym Leader. He packed the leftovers and shuffled some over to the nurse.

"Sir? Where are you headed?" the Nurse questioned.

"I don't know. To bed?" Charlie replied.

"Um, if you don't mind. There are these twins that have gotten lost in the market. Maybe you help them find thier way. It would be much appreciated." she continued with a faint smile.

Charlie gave in and beckoned for the Nurse to hand him the children. The nurse called away to a hall and two blue hair girls around the age of ten appeared.

"This is Dianna and this is Sunny" she said while pointing at the two children. They then swapped places and shouted energetically "Howdy".

"Great" Charlie sighed and he took them outside with him.

This was going to be a long day for him.

OOC: Sorry for the relatively short post and long delay. To my pair: I'm sorry Charlie hasn't gone to sleep yet. I'll do that after walking them for a while. I don't plan to do much, but build a logical reason for "you know who to find Charlie". It would be longer if wasn't getting late.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • "This area technically isn't a part of the Pokemon center," Sue added. "This is still a part of Brad's gym, which is typically closed after midnight to the public so that the Pokemon don't suffer from exhaustion."

Doesnt suprise me, She wouldnt know,She was't here then, I built this place Personally without help for Brad, And secondly Im Not 'the public' and neither is Beo

"Kez," Isabel lowered her voice and met his eyes. "We are in the middle of a war here. This is the first time of peace my team has seen in weeks and it has taken a toll on us all. We have to be ready for anything at any time and we have to take rest when we find it. I'm sorry if I have intruded on your recreational activity, but I have a war to get ready to fight, and none of us can do that if we all collapse from exhaustion."

Kez asked isabel to wait for a second before he would respond "Battle Zone, Shutdown Execute!" and with that the field reverted and it was as if it was never there.. with this done he turned back much to isabel's suprise to Sue. "Sue do you mind if i talk alone with Isabel?" Sue gave him a cold look, She had Never liked Kez not from the first day they met, she turned to Isabel and said "I'll be upstairs" and then it was just them.

"Look I'm sorry about the Outburst ok? I know what your doing is important, but as important as it is this might be the last time i get to see Beo for a Long time and i wanted him to remember me, cos who knows if these "PSX" or "XPS" or whatever you call them are coming here I might not be around much longer" He paused mid sentance then spoke again "I have to ask you something, and it's not that i dont believe in you and your team, or in Brad and the towns protectors... But what makes you think we even stand a chance here? Don't get me wrong they try to get to the city, I'll Be right along side Brad throwing the first punch, but it looks like the odds are stacked against our survival.." Again something else threw him off guard but what was it... something was flashing Through his mind

"..You Must realise that people are frustrated, that people everywhere are scared. They're nervous, You Just Have to trust me. It's complicated,please understand You have to Save everyone "

was that what she said..or what my mind is telling me kez thought as he returned to the conversation
    "How are you holding up? I never realised before but being the leader it's gotta be tough," upon realising the time "I'm sorry it's late how bout you go meet sue and head on to bed there's a double room made up, Sue can stay with you and we can talk tommorow ok?" he said briefly lighting the way with Flare who had been curled up lying on the floor since the battle had ended.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry it's so short. But you get a glimpse of *gasps* Isabel's emotions!!!)

"We stand a chance because we have to," Isabel said in a low whispered tone, refusing to meet Kez's eyes.

Isabel made her way up the stairs in silence and found a cot in one of the upstairs rooms, choosing the one in the far corner. Fay and Eve curled up next to her on the bed, more for comfort than heat. Isabel stared out the window, her face frozen.

but being the leader it's gotta be tough

"I wish that you were still here," Isabel whispered, picturing the face of David standing bravely at her side in Shadow Valley. Standing bravely even while everything was falling apart.

A tear rolled down Isabel's cheek and she silently fell into a long-awaited sleep.

(OOC:... and that's just what I'm going to do now, too ;))

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Beo be careful have a safe jouney back ok?"

"Of course Kez, i've got Blaze with me, you know he'd never let anything happen to me!" Beo said as he headed up the stair case.. But then he stopped there and listened to the whole conversation.

"Look I'm sorry about the Outburst ok? I know what your doing is important, but as important as it is this might be the last time i get to see Beo for a Long time and i wanted him to remember me, cos who knows if these "PSX" or "XPS" or whatever you call them are coming here I might not be around much longer" Kez said, before stopping mid-sentence.

That was enough for Beo to hear, he didnt like hearing that stuff, since he lost his parents he has tried to stay unattached to people, just so he wouldn't have to feel the pain of losing them again. Then he met Kez, and he somehow felt the bond of brothers with him, he didn't want to think about losing Kez so he left the pokemon center, jumped on Blazes back and flew back to his house, then went to the secret underground room, and laid in his bed.

"Mom, dad, where did you guys go, you just disapeared one day leaving me alone with an egg" Beo said as a tear rolled down his face before finally falling asleep.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • (alright, i wont post her dialogue, ill just Ikiji interpret and respond. still trying to work out my next input, so ill be posting again soon. No more IC's yet...)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Mm... " Ashi sighed as one by one, people bid others goodnight and went upstairs, obviously, that's where the beds were. Not many people were left in the dimly lit centre. A few travellers and the nurses were the only ones. Ashi yawned and smacked Josh over the back.

"Bedtime, kiddo," Ashi almost gasped. She hadn't called Josh kiddo since, well, last time she saw him. She shook her head and blinked. "Upstairs, now."

"Fine, " He moaned. Bon mimiced Josh, and they both laughed. Ashi shook her head and gestured Josh to follow her up the stairs. There were many rooms, all with a ridiculous amount of beds in them. Ashi picked a random room, with an asleep Isabel in the far corner. Ashi smiled. She was a tough leader for someone so young.

"Dibs top bunk," Ashi whispered. She released all her Pokémon, with Lone, Twili and Sola crawling into bed with her. Haste chose the end of her bed, Invisi a bar at the end and Amber on the ground. Josh did the same, with Bon with him, Knight leaning against the wall, Alex next to Invisi and Stone on the floor.

"Night kiddo," Ashi sighed.

"Night sis," Josh drifted off.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • "No its fine, we needed a judge here, you never know you might learn something heh"
    Kez said, quickly sipping of his fresh coco "gotta keep my fluids up after earlier" Kez suddenly shot a look to Beo

"Try to keep up Kid. Flare Tackle Now!"
    With that the quilava burst at the poliwag, who narrowly dodged his attack

"Nice try Kez Wags water gun!"

"Flare Underground!" The quilava narrowly dodged wags by moving underground using dig, not being able to see where flare was Wags began to panic

"Wags Try filling the hole with water" The poliwag shot a water gun at the hole but to no avail, Flare had already begun to surface

"Not fast enough kid Flare Tackle Let's go!" Erupting through the ground Flare tackled Wags onto the icy lake...Wags now had no footing, not the on ice...

"Wags use water gun on that snow-covered rock to slide yourself free" Wags began to slide free but alas it would not succeed

"Sorry Kid Flare Jump and use Flamethrower on the icy lake" This aught to make things interesting thought Kez as the ice melted away and wags dropped into the water....

"Hmm nice strategy Kez but you do realize that Wags is a water pokemon right?" Beo shouted over to Kez.

"Now come on kid, I'm not that stupid" Kez said smiling back to Beo

"Hmph, Wags hypnosis" Beo shouted as Wags jumped out from the water and started shooting hypnosis waves at Flare.

"Flare run around and dodge, then use flamethrower now" Kez shouted with a smirk on his lip.

Flare started dodging the waves and then finally stopped, and started shooting flames at wags, hitting him directly and making him sink to the bottom of the pool.

"Now what do you say we call this before your little tadpole gets hurt Beo" Kez said with a confident look on his face.

"Ergh, just because this is my first battle with Wags doesn't mean he is weak, now Wags jump up and use water gun!" Beo shouted as Wags jumped out of the water and hit Flare with a powerful water gun attack causing it to slide back a bit.

"Ha I knew you wouldn't give up Beo" Kez said with a grin.

"Exactly, now lets finish this battle Kez" Beo said with a smirk on his face.
    Kez was all fired up, He didn't even notice Isabel and Sue enter the room.

"Is there a light-switch around here?" Isabel asked.
    Sue nodded and pointed to a red button on the wall. Isabel walked over and placed one hand on it.

"Lights out, boys," Isabel said, pressing down on the mechanism.

"Huh?" Kez said as the lights faded and all that could be seen was the beautiful blue shimmer of flare's flames.

"Hmph I guess will be finishing this some other time Kez, Wags come on up boy, I'll be heading back to my house now, if that's fine with you Isabel?" Beo said asking Isabel while Wags sat on his shoulder.
    Kez was confused but he took on board what Beo said

"Beo be careful have a safe journey back ok?" With that Paul and Beo walked out of the training gym.

"See you later Beo, oh and I'm Paul by the way." Paul turned and walked back upstairs followed by Slash and Bolt.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • "We stand a chance because we have to," Isabel said in a low whispered tone, refusing to meet Kez's eyes. Isabel made her way up the stairs in silence as Kez stood there.

Kez was at a loss for words,
    was she afraid?
    ....people everywhere are scared...
    did she need help? was she just to stubborn to ask?
    ...They're nervous, You Just Have to trust me. It's complicated...
    It was then he realised what he needed to do
    ...You have to Save everyone...

Kez quickly did his rounds and locked up for the night
    Tommorow is gonna be a battle, And i love to battle! thought Kez as he collapsed on his bed,
    "I'll Protect them all... Beo... Isabel..." he muttered in his sleep

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Greg gave his pokemon a final check up before putting them in his pack, he went to look for a bed. In one corridor upstairs, he came across a door and opened it... to find Isabel. She looked slightly upset...

..."Whoops! Wrong room." Greg immidiately said. He closed the door.

Dammit Greg, why did that have to happen?

He headed back downstairs, where a door slightly down the corridor was left ajar, and Greg could hear voices. He stepped in and saw the new girl. He'd sleep here.

"Hey," he said, "sorry, but I'll not be too talkative, I'm pretty tired y'see" he slipped his trainers off and put his hat and pack on the bedside unit.

"G'night..." he said, before he dozed off surprisingly quick...

(OOC: Text in green is Greg's thoughts. Also, this should be all I do until the battle)

Last edited:

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • Vic heard again a noise out of a bush, but a bit further away. "Come on! I heard something over there!" Vic ran towards the noise. The Guardians followed him on a slight distance, because they were still unsure. Then several men jumped out of the bushes. All of them were holding stapleguns.

Vic realized that he acted way to slow, but he couldn't move anymore… Bro released himself. Vic looked away so he hadn't had to see how angry Bro's eyes were.

Then Bro jumped away and used a surfer to make the guns useless. Most of the men kept theirs dry but some ran away to get a new one.

"Sh.., I must help him." thought Vic, releasing Matre and storming towards a guy without a gun, pushing him to the ground.

"Matre! Use quick attack to come nearby them and follow it with an thundershock!" Yelled Vic to Matre.

Matre sprinted towards the men, carefully looking out for the bullets. Then, almost a meter from the water away, she released Thundershock to electrocute the rest of the men.

Bro handled again on his own: He used mudshot to trip al the guys who were running away.

The Guardians came to the place, seeing the rampage Vic, Matre and Bro made. They hadn't seen the battle because it was getting dark already. "You did that?" said the small guardian, seeing several dead men on the floor. "Yes, we did it, but…" answered Vic. Vic was in deep thoughts: "Why didn't this surfer freeze like the previous one?" Then Vic felt the warmth grow stronger. "He guys! Is it normal that it gets so hot around here?" "What do you… He! I feel it too! That's never happened until now! I wonder what it would be…" Answered the small Guardian.
    The sound came up again. Vic sensed that it was a humming and summing tone, never made by any pokemon, but often by autos...

He followed the sound. The guardians were much closer to him, now. They reached another open place, but this one was lit by an gigantic fire to give warmth in a cold night. Several trucks were positioned around it. A few men guarded them and ate something that was obviously their meal.

It was dark because it was already so late, but they saw, due to the fire, that on each truck the same anagram was: PXS.

"Guys, go to the city to evacuate everybody, and protect the city. I will wait, and try to find out when they are coming." The Guardians leaved, and only the small one waited. "I want to go with you." was his only comment."Ok" answered Vic.

It was much simpler as they thought: one of the guys yelled: "OH man! Our troops are coming to the rendezvous point tomorrow. Ha, yeah! We will kickass those rebells from Frosty Gorge!" His companion answered: "Shut up! Do you want everyone in sixteen kilometers from here to know that we are gathering here?" "Nope" answered the grunt, getting red.

"Ok, I think we can go now, don't you think?" whispered Vic "Yes, Finally!" yelled the small guardian. "What!?" thought Vic, as the grunts, 3 in totall, sneaked to them. "Come out, Bro! Come out Matre!" yelled Vic. Bro used again surfer: the grunts were hit first, and the fire second. This leaded to a funny combination: Wtihout the warmth of the fire freezed the water again, leaving the three grunts shock-frosted. Vic started to walk to the city.

"Wait a sec, the guardian did nothing?" thought Vic. He turned around. They young and small guardian lay there, shot in his brest by a staple gun.

"I have to return him..." Bro surfed again, making a huge icy watersubstance. He shattered it afterwards, to make a good barre to lay the body on. Then they all returned to the pokecenter...

...Only to find it closed. There was a sign: "Closed from 24.30 until 5.00". He hammered on the door, but nothing helped. "I have to let that boy live. He is too young to die already!" stamped he in his head. "Bro, Matre, can you gather some berries and a bit wood? I will make a good fire then..."

He ripped a stripe off from the guardians shirt and draped it around the boy, as an impovisated bandage. Matre came back with some wood, and soon there was a good fire crackling, spreading warmth. A bit later returned Bro also, with enough berries to get trough a sleepless night.

(OOC: I think that enough, Mmh? Attend me on my grammatical errors, when you see them^^
    Also @Kez you have to get me in, isn't there a emergency nummner or so? Otherwise the guardian will die! *Manically rips off the bandage and throws hot berries in it*)

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Back in the main area of the Pokemon centre no one was about, must have all gone to bed I think I'll join them soon, but first I need to do some things.

"Slash come over here I want to have a look at your wing." Paul called Slash over and sat him on the floor so he could look at his wing, Paul slowly unravled the bandages round the wing. It was quite clear that the wing was damaged but it had healed a lot since the attack, Paul pushed his glasses up his nose as he leaned closer for a better inspection. The thin meambrain that made up the insect like wing had been ripped from almost the top of the wing right down to the bottom, it had however been stiched back together with a lot of precision. He touched the wing causing Slash to wince in pain, Slash turned his head shooting Paul a look from the corner of his eye, the wing won't quite be the same again but it will heal. He left the wing open to the air to rather than puttin bandages round it.Paul opened his backpack and pulled out a wash bag, it was black with tree zipped pcokets, It's ever so nice to actualy be able to have a proper wash not have to wash your face in a cold stream or brush your teeth from a bottle of water, Paul got up and went into the toilets where he got ready for bed, he put on an old t-shirt, of some tourist attraction that was too faded to make out, and a pair of baggy shorts.

When he went back outside Bolt was once again playing, this time jumping form table to table.

"Do you never run out of energy." Paul said as he walked over and stroked her, she just tilted her head at him and got ready to make another jump.

"No you don't, it's time for bed." Paul drew Bolts Pokeball form the belt under his t-shirt and returned her as she made the jump. Paul got up as did Slash and began to walk across the room. Then the lights went out.

"Oh great." Paul said as he walked across the room to where he last saw the door.

"Aahh! Ouch! Owww! Ahh! Ah! Ah!" Paul shouted in pain as stubbed his toe on a chair and tripped over it.

"Stupid chair." He said getting up and searching with his hands in his bag for a torch. He finally found it and switched it on, pointing it round the room till he found the door, Slash was already stood there, scythes folded away, looking amused at Paul.

"Ok bug eyes." Paul said with a laugh and walked over to Slash. Paul went to one of the bed rooms, there was already two people in there, a girl and a boy, Paul didn't knew either of them. He closed the door behind him and picked an empty bed, Slash lay on the floor next to the bed. Paul took Bolt's ball and let her out on the end of the bed, where she curled up into a ball. Then he switched off his torch. Paul closed his eye's, he missed his parents but he couldn't go back it would mean giving up Slash and Bolt now and he just couldn't do that, as much as it hurt him he knew he would have to stay in hiding away from his mum and dad, that he would have to wait for some one to sort this mess out. Then he realised something, this mess isn't going to get sorted out by any one but the Uprising, but they are outnumbered and over powered, so as of tomorrow I'v got to start training and toughen upto help them all I can, I may not be able to do a lot but they need as much suport as they can gather. I know that I'm already a member but so far I'v hardly helped at all so as of tomorrow I will do everything I can to help the Uprising. Paul finaly fell to sleep as he slept he drempt of the day he could return home with Slash and Bolt by his side.

(OOC That's right Sar and Greg, no one else in that room?)

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • For the third time that night Yassan twisted and turned, unable to sleep. The mattress was comfortable enough, but he just couldn't sleep. His Sneasel, for contrast, was curled up in a ball and sleeping on the foot of the bed, her trilby still perched on her head. Groaning, he threw himself over onto his stomach and tried to get some sleep that way, with little success. Must be that coffee. He thought, certain that there were a fair few chemicals shoved into the brandless muck he'd drunk earlier. Rubbing his face with his hands, he groped for the bedsheets and pulled them off, stumbling into the bathroom in his jeans and socks. Turning the faucet on, he splashed warm water on his face to try to relax, glancing nonchalantly at the mirror as he did. For the first time, he saw himself since he had come to Katsu. Dirty, unshaven, and bloodstained, although he had at least gotten his hair clipped back to regulaltion crop, he still needed a bit of a shave. Whatever. I'll worry about that tomorrow-someone here's gotta have a razor. Rubbing his face with his hands again, he turned to see his Sneasel walk into the bathroom. "Snea?" "I'm just trying to relax girl. Not all of us sleep as well as you do." Apparantly satisfied that Yassan wasn't missing, Sneasel turned and walked back to the bedroom. He turned back into the mirror, then rubbed his face with some more water to work some of the dust out. Feeling slightly less tense, he turned and walked back to his room.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Go ahead. Find Frosty Gorge. Get past the defenses. Capture the one of the major Uprising members. Kill anyone who gets in your way.

Simple enough orders. Rick had accomplished more treacherous tasks during training. That is, when he was dealing with a normal town.

Frosty Gorge was anything but normal.

The walls that surrounded it were icy and slick, preventing any sort of wall-scaling that may be attempted. So, that left Rick to attempt and enter from the skies.

"Down we go, girl," Rick hissed to his Pidgeot.

The bird Pokemon quickly descended, dropping Rick lightly on the Pokemon Center's roof and allowing Rick to soundlessly return her to her PokeBall. Rick lowered himself off the roof, landing softly in the snow.

Now, where's the Uprising...

Rick slipped around the building, peering into the windows as he looked for anyone who might fit one of the descriptions he was told. Finally, he found one.

She had dark hair with colored strips, though it was shorter than he had been informed. The Eevee and Espeon curled up next to her on the cot confirmed his suspicions. Isabel Evans: current leader of the Uprising. She appeared to be alone in the room for the most part, separated from the rest of the sleeping people in the room by at least twelve paces. Time was of the essence, and she would be the easiest target.

Rick silently cut the window out from its wooden frame, placing it on the ground and taking care to block most of the cold with his body. He took out two weapons: a gun for his right hand and a rather wicked-looking knife for his left. It felt good to be working again.

"Don't make a sound," he hissed in the girl's ear, placing the knife to her vulnerable neck.

The girl woke up with a start, but was obediently silent.

"Good girl," he cooed, tracing his gloved thumb along her neck where the knife was. He wished that he had been sent as an assassin, though he knew there would be plenty more jobs for him to do.

Rick snapped back to attention, his heart almost stopping when he saw the Espeon's large eyes staring at him. The girl was staring back at her Pokemon, seeming to have a silent conversation. Shaking off his uneasiness, Rick returned to business.

"Come with me, or I shoot your precious Pokemon," Rick hissed. "And make sure your Pokemon doesn't try anything, because then I'll just have to slit your pretty little throat."

The girl silently slipped out of her bed and walked with him back toward the window. Rick's uneasiness grew ever greater as the Espeon continued to stare at him.

Suddenly, the knife was wrenched out of his hand. It few across the room and lodged itself in the wooden wall deeply. Before he could respond, he was kneed in the gut. The gun was taken from his grasp and he felt something hard slam across the back of his head, immediately knocking him out cold.

Isabel stood over the man on the ground, panting as the blood raced furiously through her body. She held the gun firmly in her grasp, but didn't strike again as the man didn't move.

"Maybe now would be a good time to talk to Brad about the defenses," Isabel croaked, rubbing over her throat where tiny cuts zig-zagged on the skin.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • Suddenly, the knife was wrenched out of his hand. It few across the room and lodged itself in the wooden wall deeply. Before he could respond, he was kneed in the gut. The gun was taken from his grasp and he felt something hard slam across the back of his head, immediately knocking him out cold.

Kez Awoke to a startling Thud, Hearing the commotion Kez raced down the halls to find
    Isabel stood over a man on the ground, She was panting, He had obviously attempted to attack her. She was holding a gun firmly in her grasp,
    She must have wrenched that from him during the struggle
    "Maybe now would be a good time to talk to Brad about the defenses," Isabel croaked, rubbing over her throat where tiny cuts zig-zagged on the skin.

"I think you might be right" Kez said alerting her to his prescene "What The Hell Just Happened?" Realising it was kind of an obvious question he interupted " Nevermind about that"

Without a second thought he released Flare " Flare Quickly fetch me a rope Go now!" and with that the Quilava darted down the hall. Walked Up To Isabel "He didn't hurt you did he?" He asked with concern in his voice

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "I think you might be right." Isabel jumped at the voice, but relaxed slightly when she saw it was Kez. "What the hell just happened?" Isabel looked at him blankly. "Never mind about that," he said.

Kez released his Quilava. "Flare! Quickly fetch me a rope. Go now!"
    The fire Pokemon raced down the hallway. Kez walked up to Isabel.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"I-I'm fine," Isabel said, her voice dry.

She looked down at the man who had surprised her. Though he was clothed completely in black, Isabel knew that he was from PXS. He had almost managed to kidnap her, and that fact scared her to death.

"But now we can be sure that PXS knows we're here," Isabel said mournfully, allowing her hand to drop from her neck as she shook her head slowly.

Eve walked over to the man and prodded him with her paw, making sure that he was unconscious before jumping on him and sitting on his head, looking up at Isabel with a triumphant expression on her face. Even though Eve didn't realize it, Isabel did.

PXS was coming.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • (ooc: my intro. hope its okay...quick info: Matsuko is a female Pikachu, with scars on her face and tail, and a black patch of fur on her chest. Ikiji wears a dark jacket, blue jeans, and a grey hooded cloak. Ikiji is looking for his sister Saiya, and is cold, analytical, and serious. Matsuko is also somewhat serious and cold, bloodthirsty, and enjoys fighting. They are both very protective of each other, though they often act hostile towards each other. Also, Ikiji doesn't use pokeballs and doesn't care about badges. He also has no other pokemon besides Matsuko. Matsuko is capable of using her own electricity to absorb, dispel, or reflect other Electric-type attacks, but is very ineffective with physical attacks, and avoids using them. Also, Ikiji smokes.)

Ikiji trudged through the snow, Matsuko close by. She stopped, turned to him, and spoke.

"So this is Frosty Gorge....hmph. The Uprising is supposed to be here, but I doubt finding them will be a piece of cake."

Matsuko posed him a question. He answered.

"Don't know. Our best bet is the Pokemon Center."

They approached the building, but Ikiji found the door locked. "Odd...usually, Pokemon Centers are open round the clock."

Matsuko tensed suddenly, and said something. Ikiji turned to her. "What? Where?"

This isn't good...sounds like a struggle of some sort. I'm lucky Matsuko picked up on it; I guess all that 'special training' paid off...but if the Uprising is under attack... He shook himself violently. No, I refuse to allow that. This is the only lead I've got. It's not exactly a good first impression, but...

He fished a small container out of his coat. He opened it, and took out a long, slender setal object. He took another one in his other hand, and knelt by the door. Matsuko shouted at him, indignant.

"We don't have a choice. If they are wiped out, we lose our only lead. Desperate times call for desperate measures."

After a few seconds, he had it. He put his tools away, and eased the door open. The two crept slowly inside. With Matsuko's guidance, they made their way towards the source of the noise. Suddenly, Ikiji stopped; he saw a Quilava moving about ahead. The pokemon turned and looked back, but he hid before it did. When it turned away, he moved closer, Matsuko following.

I don't know what's going on, but if I follow this pokemon, it may lead me to the Uprising...or their assailants.

The two crept slowly, following the Quilava and making sure to stay out of sight.

Last edited:

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • "I-I'm fine," Isabel said, her voice dry.
    She's Not fine
    Kez Quickly fetched a glass of water for isabel and sat her down on the bed "drink this!"
    She was so shaken up, yet she still tried to hide her feelings, he couldn't understand it, to him her behaviour was ..Unique..
    "But now we can be sure that PXS knows we're here," Isabel said mournfully, allowing her hand to drop from her neck as she shook her head slowly.
    Kez Knew what he was about to say he had been thinking about it all night.
    "Then Let Me Help,... I can Protect You" He said Looking into her eyes, She could see he was serious.
    Just then Flare returned with the rope , Kez began tying the man to a nearby chair, "I do Have Medical Expertise That could Help hehe" he added

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "Then let me help... I can protect you," Kez said, his voice serious.

Isabel sipped her water, thoughts tumbling through her buzzing head. She clicked her tongue and Eve walked over and jumped on the cot beside Isabel. Fay made her way over and sat at Isabel's feet, allowing Isabel to stroke her soft fur for comfort.

"I do have medical expertise. That could help, hehe," he added as he tied the man to a chair.

Isabel forced a smile and stood. She walked over to where the knife was lodged in the wall and yanked it out, examining the silver blade in the moonlight.

"I just hope he keeps his knives clean," Isabel said dryly, tracing her fingers over the shallow cuts on her neck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back