• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Valentines Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My Name:Mya Smith
    Grade:10th
    Personality:I'm a sweet, kind, and smart kinda girl. I live to flirt with boys that I am attracted to. I am a kinda bad girl because I get sent to the principals office to much and I got my cell phone taken. That stinks!
    Appearance:I'm a hispanic girl with black and brown hair, my hair comes down to my shoulders. I have hazel eyes and cute little dimples.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    She walked into that jail for kids place. It never seemed o be interesting at this school. But then why is it called a school? She sat down alone where they hold us captive as prisoners in our school of socially challenged people."Oh well... "she said as she began drawing in her school journal...... This day will be a bummer if you ask me.... Our school is filled withtrouble makers but I can still keep a cheery face on.

Years
    I got up happily as the birds chirp and the sun shined down on me. I put on some fresh jeans and a bright pink shirt with a bunny on it. I merrily hummed a tune as I walked to school. I met a girl who was drawing in her journal. Hi I said.

Years
    :: .... Go read the rules, please. I'm so sorry, but you aren't accepted. You need to work on details. .... Sorry. ::

" YO! What's up? " I said cheerily as the girl got in. I didn't know her, but she looked kinda familiar. I looked closer at her.

" You been to the office lately? " I asked. It was either that, or she was in another class. Or at the mall. A lot.

" Hope you got some cash. We're gonna be there a while. " I said, while staring at my board. I could use some new parts.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "Eh, I'm a normal at the office..." She nodded before continuing. "I'm Kat if you didn't already know..." Nice guys.... She perked slightly at the mention of money. "Oh no worries, I got plenty of money..." Kat looked at Sam, then Seth. He is pretty nice..., but the one driving...

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    I looked in the mirror. I noticed the girl in the back was looking at me. At first I thought she was looking at Seth, but her glance was definately on me.
    Quickly I asked, "Where in the mall should we stop by first?", while we were pulling into the parking lot.
    The mall seemed quite empty today. That would make sense since most of the cities shoppers were in school. I brought the car into a smooth and gentle park. I could already tell this was going to be a day of days.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    The girl stretched slightly and yawned, blinking. "Well...how about shopping for clothes..." She just shuddered at the thought then coughed. "My.." Kat stopped then continued. "My mum wants me to go to some stupid dance...and she's always telling me to get a nice drss..."

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    i simply nodded as the girl responded, agreeing. "the day i graduate will be the best day of my life" i muttered, seeing a girl sitting at a table alone(pichugirl)

"hello" i said walking over to her, smiling and sitting down next to her "what'cha drawin?" i asked, looking over at her journal

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Starteled , I dropped my journal. " Oh...n-nothing much... just pictures....of things." I stuttered out. " If only my pictures could dominate this school. It wouldn't be a prison for us now would it?"

"Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Hikari. What's yours?

Years
    When she said 'clothes' I lit up.

" Yeah, let's go get some clothes! Let's stop by Zumiez, I need some new parts for my deck, " I said, motioning at the skateboard. I also said, " I'm going to the dance. Go ahead, why don't you get a dress. I'm wearing a tux. " I said and smiled as we edged into the parking space.

Then, while opening the door to get out, I said, " I'm sure you'd look bueatiful. "

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    can i join?

Name: Ellie shofield
    Grade: 8th
    Personality: a loner, he has no friends at the school and is going to show up at the Valentines Day dance wearing normal clothes. He spends most of his times in the school library and keeps to him self. He used to get bullied but he just put up with it.
    Appearance: 6 foot 1. He ALWAYS wears black clothes, except on special occasions, when he wears a white shirt and a black leather jacket. He wears white sand shoes and he has short black hair. He has two small strands of hair, one on each side, that hang down over his sunglasses. He is fairly strong as he goes to the gym three times a week. He is strong but if the bullies decide to try to hurt him he uses speed and his smarts to let them run into a lock or punch a wall.

Other/history: his dad is in the USMC. He is infamous with enemies. When Ellie was a baby, about four, he was kidnapped. His kidnappers got a razor blade and cut pluses into his eyes. He was rescued and taken immediately to the USMC hospital for eye repairing surgery. The cuts on his eyes, both of the, were not deep so it was purely physical. His eyes were repaired with lasers but scars were left. His father gave him silver, reflective, anti-flash sunglasses and he wears them where ever he goes. He is allowed to wear them at school and he keeps 4 extra pairs in his school bag. No one but his parents have ever seen his eyes. Except one time in his 7th year of school. Some kids wanted to see his eyes and took his glasses when he wasn't expecting it. They saw his eyes and gave him the nick name "Scare crow" which is his dad's call sign in the USMC.

USMC means united states marine corps.

Another thing, ellie is an only child.

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Name: Shylocke Viron
    Grade: 11th
    Personality: Shylocke is a hyped up young boy who always sticks up for his friends if they are in a fight. He likes to fight but doesn't start them unless he is so angry that he can't stop himself. Hi family hated him, thus causing him to feel lonely and upset.
    Appearance: Shylocke is a young boy standing at about 5ft7. HE wears a grey bandana covering his black hair. He wears a grey jacket and a grey pair of trousers. He has emerald green eyes which stand out at night when a light is shone on them.

OOC:Can I join?

Years
    Eh, sure you guys are accepted! Might need to hurry to catch up with the storyline, though.

Okay, guys! No more people needed! If you try, I'll say no!

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I can't spell deffinitley.
    IC:I looked at Seth and said, "Are you hitting on my girl?"
    I didn't believe what I just said. It just slipped out. I mean, yes I do deffinitley like her, but I never even asked her out yet. Heck, I didn't even know her name. Right at that moment I wished I was invisible, because it was an awkward moment.

Years
    I stared at him blankly.

" What the--?! No! I mean, I didn't... " I stuttered. I could eel myself blushing. " It's just that, well, I just say things. I... try to make people feel better, and be nice to 'em and all.... " I said, avoiding both their eyes. I looked up again though, very quickly, and said in surprise, " What? You two are together?! " I looked a them and smiled.

" Awww! You make such a cute couple! "

:: Jeez man, way to make a twist! Haha! ::

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    I responded "Wait...No..I mean. Lets just go inside."
    It was obvious that I was blushing. I probably could have painted my face red and it wouldn't look any different.
    I got out of the car and closed the door. I just kept walking. There was no time to be nervous.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    She blinked a few times, turning slightly red. His girl?...How...why...do my cheeks feel so hot.. She shook her head and followed them, looking around. Everything suddenly seemed and felt so different to her. It was all new, rather scary and intimidating to the young woman. "About dresses," she piped up coughing as she spoke. "My mother says if I get one it should be a bright color like pink or blue. Well, I look at her andgo 'No way, I like black'..." Oh yea...nive convo...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back