• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the very aweome Kay11190 club! <333

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    blue flygon said:
    no, im not a d00d, but it works! ^__^; my day was......-looks at Kay- um....... not telling! XP

My mother is not a dude..that's it!!! *Throws shuriken at chardizard maa* Take that!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    RL, calm down....its alright. besides, i htink Renji was talking to Charizard_maa anyways. therefore, it was my fault. anyways, we're getting married on Christmas at 11:30 that night. not christmas eve. omg! omg! omg! i saw it again!!!!! 8D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    blue flygon said:
    RL, calm down....its alright. besides, i htink Renji was talking to Charizard_maa anyways. therefore, it was my fault. anyways, we're getting married on Christmas at 11:30 that night. not christmas eve. omg! omg! omg! i saw it again!!!!! 8D

My bad, I hope people come to the weddings, its going to be awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back