• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the very aweome Kay11190 club! <333

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    you have to announce you are getting married wich mean you are dedicated and no matter what, are truthful to one another..... then you have to get permission to make a club and then you get married in it

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    he will, Hizu. i promise he will. im talking to him now. your wedding may be off, but you guys are still together! ^_^ you wanna know how im gonna do this? like you said, and i, im very tricky! ^__^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    blue flygon said:
    he will, Hizu. i promise he will. im talking to him now. your wedding may be off, but you guys are still together! ^_^ you wanna know how im gonna do this? like you said, and i, im very tricky! ^__^

Trikeh? By what do you mean Trickeh? lolz

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    very dirty things.....XD lol jk, jk! ^_^ ok, im gonna be messenger for a while! ^_^ she'll tell me things and i
    ll tell htem to her and he'll tell me things and i'll tell them to her! ^_^ simple as that! ^_^
    oh! i heard it again! the commercial!!!8D "Every kiss begins w/ Kay!" <3

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    they express me cuz ive never gotten a kiss. never in my life have i been kissed by a boy who luvs me. so, Kay wuold be the first person to do that! ^^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    blue flygon said:
    they express me cuz ive never gotten a kiss. never in my life have i been kissed by a boy who luvs me. so, Kay wuold be the first person to do that! ^^

I so can't wait to see the kiss, can you mother? I see you blushing. ;)

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Of who? If it makes you feel better. I never been kiss by a girl before.

Aww. A kiss? I bet you going to like it are you? YOur first kiss!!!! My sis first kiss!!! Let us see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back