• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the very aweome Kay11190 club! <333

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
    Okay everyone, listen.

I'm not even supposed to be on this site, but I had to sneak on to explain a few things.

First off, I don't want everyone blaming my friends and my dad. Neither of them are to blame..

You have to understand, my friend didn't know you where joking and had no way of knowing you where joking when you told her that you where 20. And my dad is just trying to be a good father and keep me out of trouble.

Secondly, when I first joined this site, I had no intentions of having a pair. it just kinda happened. So when Blue-chan introduced GGC to me, I couldn't bring myself to hurt you, so I agreed to be his pair.

You're a great person GGC, and I truly appreciate how kind you where to me! I didn't want to hurt you, but you've gotta understand that I'm not the 'pairing-up' type. To be perfectly honest, I always felt I was too young for any sort of 'relationship'. I enjoyed being your pair and all, but I know you can find someone who's a much better pair then I was.

My parents also aren't strict.. They'd just prefer if I didn't use this site anymore (not because of you GGC, but a whole bunch of things and this other guy who's bothered me).

So please, I beg of you, forgive me and my parents and Kakashi.. I'm positive you'll find a way better pair then I ever was!

Lotsa love to all of you.

- Hizuara

Last edited:

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    I forgive you, Hizuara, good bye *tears fill eyes* you were a good pair too I was loyal to you and you were too me, but kakashi should have talked to me before doing that.....WHy does this always happen i be so loyal, so nice, so appreciative, and it always ends up like this... sorry Hizuara... I'll miss you oh so very much

Thank you mariajet but it wasnt your falt,

Hizuara I wont find a better pair than you, you were the best pair I ever had..... Sorry Hizuara, I'm glad Blue brung us together,you'll always be in my heart Hizuara, your were the nicest girl I ever met thank you for the fun time and the happy times you gave me thank you so so much Hizuara....

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    I know it wasn't my fault but you are so sad and that makes me sad for somereason. It is a rare ocasion that I acutaully feel any emotion when something sad happens. I'm usaly solmen. I'm sure you will find someone. That has happened to me before just not on the computer back where I live it happened to me.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    .......................-sniffs-..................well...there's nothing we can do but let it go..........its the past now and we have to go on w/ our lives......Hizu-kun, i'll miss you. i hope we can talk again someday. adn i hope you'll have fun not being here. i mean that in a sympathetica way. i'll miss you...
    ok! on to more happy subjects!! ^__^ yes, RL, we are getting "married" on christmas. its been confirmed. so what you all up to? -besides crying i know i am too.....-

Edit: holy.....crap.....too many ppl are asking for me to pair up w/ them. Link 2005, and many others. but not zshadowzero27 cuz he's meh best friend or GGC b/c................i dont think he ever asked......but i must say, the whole ppl who i dont know asking me to bbe their pair....GGC! you are meh partner in action! help meh!!! XD

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    blue flygon said:
    .......................-sniffs-..................well...there's nothing we can do but let it go..........its the past now and we have to go on w/ our lives......Hizu-kun, i'll miss you. i hope we can talk again someday. adn i hope you'll have fun not being here. i mean that in a sympathetica way. i'll miss you...
    ok! on to more happy subjects!! ^__^ yes, RL, we are getting "married" on christmas. its been confirmed. so what you all up to? -besides crying i know i am too.....-

Edit: holy.....crap.....too many ppl are asking for me to pair up w/ them. Link 2005, and many others. but not zshadowzero27 cuz he's meh best friend or GGC b/c................i dont think he ever asked......but i must say, the whole ppl who i dont know asking me to bbe their pair....GGC! you are meh partner in action! help meh!!! XD

Oooh my mother has a lot of boyfriends that like her...aww thats sho shweet^^, but hey mother, put in your sig that you are taken.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    blue flygon said:

Wow. I wish I was like that. I just get to know them first then pair. These guys have no sense in manners. How about you foward some of those guys to my cousin. She looking for a pair.

On a side note. COngrats GGC. YOu are a lucky man to be paired with her.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back