• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Veteran Victory Road Cave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
    Hello, nice shop. I am interested in this:

Vullaby 5 IV
    Nature Impish
    Ability OverCoat
    Gust, Leer, Roost, Foul Play

I can trade you a shiny sudowoodo or perhaps a shiny fennekin? Let me know if either interests you.

Years
    I have a level one Jolly Eevee with 6IV's (these stats simply can't be beat!) and egg moves Growl Tackle Tailwhip Covet, I don't care about IV's at all. I only want 6th or 3rd gen shinies, please pm me.

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
    Any of these work out?

6 IV Modest Shiny Dewgong
    6 IV Sassy Shiny Dustox
    6 IV Shiny Impish Seismitoad

I will take the 6 iv shiny impish seismitoad, also today is 2 for 1. Meaning you can take another pokemon off my shop for free. Just give me a junk pokemon when you trade.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
    I will take the 6 iv shiny impish seismitoad, also today is 2 for 1. Meaning you can take another pokemon off my shop for free. Just give me a junk pokemon when you trade.

That's great! 2 for 1? Count me in! I'll take this too:

Clauncher 5 IV
    Nature Modest
    Ability Mega Launcher
    Splash, Water Gun

Shall we trade now? I'll add your Fc, you add mine. It's in my sig.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    yes i do what do u have to offer

As far as mega stones, I have Absolite, Gengarite, Tyranitarite, Alakazite, Heracronite, Mewtwonite X/Y, Abomasite, Charizardite X.

For shinies I have a shiny Dragonite.

Legendaries I have Articuno, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Xerneas, the Three Musketeer pokemon, Kyurem, Azelf, Zygarde.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back