• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Victory Pokémon

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • I got my Victini a few days after the event started and I have kept it on my team ever since. I am thinking of replacing it with Reshiram when I catch it though. That pokemon is just so much more... me.

You gotta love Victini though :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Even though I got White on its US release, I wasn't able to access WiFi because I had a DS Lite then. Once I got my 3DS, I was able to use WiFi to get Victini, but I haven't really used it since then; it's just tying there in my Pokémon box. I like its types, but for some reason I haven't used it yet. I probably will soon, but not right now. I don't really use legendaries too much, but I guess I'll use it some time, just not now :/

Buggyo

I read the news today, oh boy.
    Years
  • I don't use legendaries (they're just not special anymore to me, more like a bother to catch), so my Liberty Pass is just sitting in my inventory. I didn't like the fact that you could get a legendary before the first gym, and Victini itself seems tacky. :|

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've gotten the ticket in both Black and White, but havn't retrieved my either of my Victini yet (or is it Victini's). They look pretty cute, but even I wouldn't use it on my team because I much rather prefer Chandelure, and I like to keep away from legendaries on my team.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I didn't get him... Because I don't really like him..

*Runs*

But my friend wants him, because she missed the event.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I don't use legendaries (they're just not special anymore to me, more like a bother to catch), so my Liberty Pass is just sitting in my inventory. I didn't like the fact that you could get a legendary before the first gym, and Victini itself seems tacky. :|

I got my victini when i first started when lvl 10 was a nice lvl to be at when i saw it was at lvl 15 i was like Sweet! i got it with my last pokeball even though i had like 6 great balls on me and like 2 premier balls and ended up getting a crappy impish nature -.-'

Am I missing something here? I thought you couldn't get Victini until you reached Castelia City, which is right before your third gym and your pokemon should be hovering around lvl.20 at that point. XD

Hallylicious

アラン
    Years
  • I havn't caught it yet but I have the Liberty Pass, I'm planning on using it for HP EV'ing 3 HP EV's for every time you kill it 6 with the macho brass it's perfect.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Am I missing something here? I thought you couldn't get Victini until you reached Castelia City, which is right before your third gym and your pokemon should be hovering around lvl.20 at that point. XD

No your not missing anything. You get it when you get to Castelia City and take the boat to librety (spelling :( ) garden. i think they mean (first quote ) You can get the Pass pretty much straight away. And my pokemon were hovering around 25.

FangedFreak

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Same as you, i only got White about a week and a half ago so was glad to be able to get Victini in time for the end.

I'm using mine on my team even though my Emboar outdoes him big time haha

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i like victini, i just think its a lil too hard to catch that early on :/

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    OK but it being at lvl 15 was still pretty sweet and i dont see what people have againts legendarys in their team my team mainly consist of legends and my shiny salamace who will NEVER leave my team

Back