• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Quote game!

Years
    • Seen today
    My first thought was Bayonetta, but that's a complete guess. I've never played that and I have no idea if there are even any small children in those games.

This is a snippet of a conversation, so you may or may not count it as a single quote.

What have I been doing this whole time?

You haven't been doing anything. You had a bad dream. You were just having a little nightmare.

TheCobaltComet

Investigator
    Years
  • My first thought was Bayonetta, but that's a complete guess. I've never played that and I have no idea if there are even any small children in those games.

Nice one, you're correct- it was a quote from Cereza.

Your quote is from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

"If there's two things I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! Well, a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible… So don't you dare cry."

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • @AuricTwins, the last quote I chose comes from Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

Now for the quote you chose, I have no idea where it comes from

Now for the quote I will choose for today

"My greatest triumph was at hand. The final campaign in my long war against Superman. While his powers had drained from constant battle, sending him into space to recharge from the Earth's yellow sun, I struck. But my obsession had blinded me to the real threat: The Earth's true enemy."

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • M@$$ Effect. And yes, its massive, with both the mass and the dollar bills.

Get Over it. Its War. People die. Why should it matter whether they are soldiers or civilians?

Clue: This is dialogue that isn't heard by the player but read since its a dialogue option ;)

Back