• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Village~

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    This is an RP brought to you by the PC's bestest buds imgonnakilllexie[master of terror RP's] and EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN.
    ~The Village~
    This is an RP based on an M. Night Shyamalan film also called "The Village".
    Plot: An isolated, tight knit community lives in mortal fear of an appresive evil inhabiting the forbidden forest[Covington woods]just beyond their tiny village. So frightening that no-one dares to enter the woods..........or will they!?
    It's up to you to decide what goes on in this small frigid community. Here's what you need:[here's some last names to choose from Walker, Hunt, Nicholson, Coin, and your custom made one.]

Name:
    Spouse/pair:[this is an optional thing but as you meet people on here you can pair up]
    Children:[optional]
    Race:[creature or human]
    Description:
    Personality:
    {Please make up your own character this is not the exact same thing as the movie}
    Rules: No double posting, try to post at least once a day, No powerplaying, and HAVE FUN!P.m. me if you have any concerns.

My character:
    Name: Jared Hunt
    Spouse:[don't have one "yet"]
    Children:[I want some]
    Race: Human
    Description: Well built with dark blue eyes, Brown hair with a touch of blonde.
    Personality:Very mysterious yet out-going and EXTREMELY BRAVE!

P.S. Most of you have been posting your description and it dosn't abide by the village "dress code" You need to dress like Amish people not like wild crazy teenagers and you need to have like church clothes on not jeans and a blink 182 te=shirt!Have like kachies and a dress shirt on for guys and A plain dress with an occasional bonnet on for girls. Please remember this when you create a character! THANKS!

Also, This is a community in itself. It's a roleplay but a little community like the pc is a community this Rp is a community. You live here, make friends here, find love here, everything that life has to offer is here including your worst fears..............

Last edited:
    It took you forever to post this....

Name: Melody Walker[Walkers get cookies :P]
    Spouse: I don't have one yet.
    Children: I don't have any yet.
    Description: tall and healthy looking[which means she's not pencil-thin or fat], has blue eyes and black curly hair.
    Personality: A happy girl who loves to play games with her friends and tell stories to make them laugh.

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    OOC:If anyone asks we will start this RP when 5 "humans" join and at least 1 "creature" Everytime I post I will add a clip from the movie onto my post. Also please keep the ooc chat down to a minimum! Thanks!
    ~The Village~

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Name: Isabelle
    Spouse/pair: Am I allowed to have one?
    Children: A long story..
    Description: Fat but not athletic, brown eyes and black hair with two streaks of purple.
    Personality: She is a depressed teenager who likes darkness, and wishes for death so she could go to heaven.

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ((This is the ONLY complete ooc post I will ever make. It's based on my RL appearance..o.0. I don't see how red is a bad color..not when the character is a goth..yeah I'll get rid of any streaks, or will purple do?))

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Name: Erzsebet
    Spouse/pair: N/A
    Children: N/A
    Description: Erzsebet is 5'9" tall, she has long black hair, dark brown eyes, wears a long black dress.
    Personality:A quiet girl with a bright future. But has a great voice inside her and unleashes her unafraid and critique side when she wants to. She loves to dance in the flowers and skip through the meadows but she has a mysterious side like she's tied with nature itself.

Last edited:

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    OOC:We don't have to wait.I just thought it better to.

IC: Dazed, I looked up at the mornings clouds that brought the feeling of joy to my heart. The tingeling exitement of never knowing what's next was bearing down on this peaceful sanctuary. As I sat in an up-right position on top of the tallest hill at the very edge of our bounderies between covington woods and our village, I stared upon a girl close to my age with beautiful black curley hair and faint blue eyes that swelled up when the sun shined to bright. Her feminen built body was so extravagant that one might be blessed just to look upon such beauty. This young lady was Melody Walker.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    As I ran, I came upon a forest. There was two other people at the enterance, but I decided to ignore them. I walked over to the trees, and looked down at the village below. Which was better? If I went down there, would they find me? But the forest gave me a sense of forbidden powers. I sat down somewhere near the couple, and waited to see if they would go in..

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    OOC: You're not supposed to go into the woods. It's a truce between the creatures and the humans.

IC:I began watching another girl that I'm not to familiar with. She is acting like she is in danger but I knew she was from the outside world. I stared blankly at her with my face in a blank expression.She looked back at me and I knew we were going to be friends. I got up and walked over to her....

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    can people still join?

name:Sara
    spouce:N/A
    childern:N/A
    race:human
    description:Sara is about 5'3, sholder length blonde hair, blue eyes, real pretty
    personality:dosnt like to get called short, so she has a short temper, but overall, shes a nice girl

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ooc: Yes go ahead.

ic: I noticed the person coming towards me, and I stopped to get closer to him. "Hey, I've never been here before. Do you mind if you show me around?" I stared at the forest. Perhaps this person would tell me about it, and why it gives a feeling like that...

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    I shuttered with fear. She spoke to me. I think this person is one of "them" in disguise.
    I'm not sure but I did manage a word or two."Ugh... Yeah sure. But first, what's your name, where did you come from?"

As I sat on the hill looking down upon this village, known for its innosence, I recognized a voice behind me. It was that of Jared Hunt's, speaking to a girl that was unknown to the village. Here, everyone knows everyone's faces, but I did not know hers, so I assumed that she came from the forest which was very unusual. I stood up, brushed the grass from my dress, and walked over to them to see if I could be of assisstance to Jared. The girl looked troubled and in need of help, yet looked kind and smart. These features would be worth a great deal if she leaves knowing where the village is. If she is that of her description, then she will be kind enough not to tell the location of the village for all the bad and wicked to hear.

ooc: I love this RP, we are so smart...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I sat on the bench outside the bar, and looked up at the sky. "Its so pretty out today..." I said smiling. Then I looked toward the woods. I snorted in disgust. "If those monsters are so powerful, why do they hide?" I rolled my eyes, and walked toward the square.

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    The girl didn't respond just stuck up her nose and turned away.By the time I was ready to ask her again, my love, Meolody walker came up beside me.

OOC: Melody will you pair with me on here? This isn't a real life thing though just an RP thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back