• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wal-Mart Pranks

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    This isn't exactly a prank, but one time at a restaurant I threw an ice cube at a guy that worked there and it looked like he wet his pants...He didn't even know I threw it. XD

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    I got a good one for ya lol! I want to do this so bad!

My friends and I decided that for our last big thing we would get kicked out of Wal-mart. We want to get those bouncey ball things that you ride on and bonce down the rows with them til we get caught. And if they say "Im sorry we are going to have to ask you to leave." I want to yell: GO FASTER! THEY'LL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE!!!!!! lol

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Let's see my pranks I do at the mall or other stores:
    *Ran around screaming "IMMIGRATION IS AFTER ME!!"
    *Screamed "I'M OPENLY STRIAGHT!!"
    *Hanged out around the video game section and screamed "THE XBOX IS THE SATAN'S BOX!"
    *My lil brother and I changed the price tags on all the clothes! Who wants some 59 cent shirts?! XD
    *Pretend I couldn't speak English.
    *Screamed "OLIOLIOLIOLIO!!!!!!" Inspired from the Metal Gear Solid 3 parody. XD
    *Watch my brother hit on the female employees! XD
    *Watch a girl and guy kissed and said "EWW! THAT IS SO STRIAGHT!"
    *I break something and blame it on somebody else.
    *I farted in some clothes. XD
    *I ran around screaming "AHAHAHAHA!"
    *Flip off the secrurity cameras! XD
    *Watch my lil brother scream "I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU AGAIN!" at some girls who ask us, "What the heck is wrong with you?"
    *Asked people at GameStop where I can get Pok?mon Ice and Pok?mon IceBlue.

I've got more sweeties. XD

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    Let's see my pranks I do at the mall or other stores:
    *Ran around screaming "IMMIGRATION IS AFTER ME!!"
    *Screamed "I'M OPENLY STRIAGHT!!"
    *Hanged out around the video game section and screamed "THE XBOX IS THE SATAN'S BOX!"
    *My lil brother and I changed the price tags on all the clothes! Who wants some 59 cent shirts?! XD
    *Pretend I couldn't speak English.
    *Screamed "OLIOLIOLIOLIO!!!!!!" Inspired from the Metal Gear Solid 3 parody. XD
    *Watch my brother hit on the female employees! XD
    *Watch a girl and guy kissed and said "EWW! THAT IS SO STRIAGHT!"
    *I break something and blame it on somebody else.
    *I farted in some clothes. XD
    *I ran around screaming "AHAHAHAHA!"
    *Flip off the secrurity cameras! XD
    *Watch my lil brother scream "I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU AGAIN!" at some girls who ask us, "What the heck is wrong with you?"
    *Asked people at GameStop where I can get Pok?mon Ice and Pok?mon IceBlue.

I've got more sweeties. XD

LOL! That stuff really made me laugh.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Things my friends and I have done in public:

1. Done the Numa Numa dance in the elevators at the mall. (They were those kind that have one side made out of glass that overlooks the mall XD)

2. Gone to waldenbooks and found a book about a certain 'adult subject'. We were pretending to be really immature and giggling at it, then an employee came and asked if we were 18. My friend yelled at her, "I'm 2,465!" and we both ran out of there as quickly as possible.

3. Gone to Yankee Candle and tried to get high off of all the candles.

Once my friend hacked a vending machine at wal-mart. He tried to make the price lower but ended up making it higher, like $75.00. Some guy went up to the machine he had just hacked, yelled "WHAT THE F***?!" and walked away XD.

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
    Nah me and my frinds went to this 99 cents store. And put stink bomb on the gift bags, next day i got in trouble cause they had security cameras, but thats only one of the few ive done.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Oh XD

I was walking into Walmart with one of my friends [female] and we were gonna go "No where ARE those condoms?!" right next to two old ladies XD

The funny thing is, we didn't o.o;

I also like to confuse people =D Just get staff started on the subject of websites and they'll be like "Wha...?" Testing electronic staff is fun =D

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Oh, yeah. My friends and I were going to go into Sears during our mall trip and pretend to look at washing machines or something, and ask employees for help on which one to buy. We decided not to though XD.

Years
    Chiru-chan said:
    Once my friend hacked a vending machine at wal-mart. He tried to make the price lower but ended up making it higher, like $75.00. Some guy went up to the machine he had just hacked, yelled "WHAT THE F***?!" and walked away XD.
    I did that, but I chaneged the coke prices to $998.99, the highest price there is.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

Did you all know that if you push "Door Close" and the floor number on an elevator, it'll take you right to your floor...with no stops?

RandomPunk

Bother Bother Bother!
    Years
    At the Bells outlet stores, I hide in the clothes racks, when people walk by I say "The Matrix has you..." or something dumb.
    In a Max and Ermas resturant with my cousin though, he stod up in the middle of the resturant and said (In redneck accent) "Attention everbody! *Points to my sister* Dats my step ma, todays her 16th birthday! I'd like yall ta sing Happy Birthday with us!"
    Oh god...Sad thing was he said my sis was 16 and his dad's like 40 something. XD

Oh yes, one more thing to do. You need a hocky stick, roler blades, and gold spray paint. Paint the hocky stick gold, bring it and the roler blades to a wallmart target ec. follow people. (You would get it abit if you've seen the comercail for Parinoia Agent. XD)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Icky xD

I once screamed "THERE'S A RAT!" in KFC...'cause there was one o.o; Right outside the window :D

RandomPunk

Bother Bother Bother!
    Years
    My friend and her friend once went into a Publex in long T-shirts and short shorts with sivler and purple lipstick on singing the numa numa song.
    Then there was this one time where I locked myself in a tool shed that was on display at a hardware store and screamed at passers by.

PichuInBlack

Hypnotized Hypnotist
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    lol, well one time me and my friend were walking around the store we both noticed an electronic woopie cushion where you can easily press the "try me" button. So with it we walked past people and pressed it like 2-3 times and then made some comments, which ended up as bursts of laughter. Fun-fun.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

I need to do some of this stuff o.o;

BTW- The kid on Teen Jepordey (sp!) said he went to the Lounge in some big building in New Orleans. Apparently he got kicked out XD He said it was "Fun being rebellious" and you could see he didn't have a rebellious bone in his body o.o;

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
    I go to Wal-mart (I go almost every day cause my mummy works there xD) to the toy isle and press all the buttons to make all of them play songs lol it was fun, but people curse at me for playing them, but I love it ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2005
    this is tyler

hello i am new and i would like to be friends with all of you :) :tired:

ArchAngel

I also answer to &amp;quot;Hey sexy&amp;quot;
    Years
    ok, only 1 of these counts as a prank, but their both funny.

ok, i was bored so i put a penny i found in my pocket into a piece of letuce, my parents were afraid sum1 wuz going to choke on it, lol

and the other, my sister said hi to sum little kid in the mall and he ran screaming down the mall yelling "MOMY!!!!!!!!!" it was SO FUNNY!

Back