• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Club

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
Years
  • Isnt anybdy going to post?! This thread needs posting, as a member of the club, the owner have to start getting things rolling!! Wake up MysticSwampert or anybody?!

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
  • I've been trying to start something, but whenever I post something, everyone ignores it. I tried to start a Water Pokemon of the Week Discussion, but everyone ignored it. So don't blame us for the inactiveness. Blame yourselves for not responding to my posts.

~TKoWP

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    is it ok if i join with a goldeen sprite? please?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • Okay The King of Water Pokemon, we'll respond next time and say what you have to say. Just dont make this club go down the drain, I'm sure everybody will respond!!

Oh and for you Hex Maniac, I bet the owners would like for you to join!! And it's great that there's a girl here too, I was the only one!!^_^

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Are we still "rp"ing or am i too late.

Poliwrath eats sushi at a sushi bar by a lake and realises that a tentacruel and a blatoise are fighting. He goes in the water and starts throwing stones.

Sure, join Hex manic

Last edited:

Milotic254

Water Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 4, 2004
    Join

hey, i luv Milotic, can i join ya? My whole team is water. :) Hey, how do i make a trainer card?

Back