• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Cube: Whirl Cup Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    My goodness, I'm overdue! Mukka/crimson, I don't know why you guys haven't battled, I've seen you both online and doing other things. Let's try getting that done, shall we?

As for D&S and Denzer, um..same thing? Haha. I better find some contact stuff.

EDIT: Looks like D&S hasn't been on since he posted that, so that'll give Denzer a free pass should he not show up by Saturday.

As for the other semi-final, please try to schedule a time for the match within the next week so that we can have the finale soon enough!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    So am I.
    Would be helpful if u left a vm or something, which i also failed to do, however there is no point saying 'Im here' when there is no effort made to battle.

.........................well if you're both here, then I'd suggest contacting each other. That's kind of how battling on PC works..

XDD. Just VM each other and get the match done this weekend, please. Or I'll have to move Denzer onward because he's been online daily since the last deadline.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Still working on getting my match done. Been busy today and tomorrow I won't be on here. Perhaps Sunday/Monday.

Years
    .........................well if you're both here, then I'd suggest contacting each other. That's kind of how battling on PC works..

XDD. Just VM each other and get the match done this weekend, please. Or I'll have to move Denzer onward because he's been online daily since the last deadline.

He hasnt been on for a few days now.
    I've been trying to contact him :/

EDIT: still trying :)

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I can give you guys one last extension, just because I really want this done correctly without free passes. And I retract my earlier statement about putting Denzer through: he was active, but according to stats from this, the ESO, and the seasons tournament, he hasn't been responding to people's VMs/PMs about matches (or at least not the ones/when he should be.)

So Mukka/crimson and Denzer/D&S you have until 12:01 AM on Thursday, November 5th to finish the matches. If you guys can't get it done (which I say based on the following) then Mukka and D&S will be moving on to the final based on activity. Let's not let it come to that: find some equal time? Figure out each other's time zones? Do some actual work/typing (because typing out 'so I'm ___ because I live in ___ and I can be on ____ to ____, is that good?' is so much work.)

Thanks, guys.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Wow, a result. Alright, I can give D&S and Denzer until Sunday morning (12:01am EST) to finish, but that's the bottom of the bucket, guys. Try to make it online when you're opponent is usually on!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Sorry guys, way too long. Declaring Mukkamoto the winner of the 2nd annual Whirl Cup Championships. See you guys in April when this shall become a consistent tournament. Right now I can't keep it running.

Crimsonstorm will receive finalist points on the Tournament Rankings, with Denzer/D&S getting Semi-finalist points, since there was no match completed. Sorry guys, but four months is..insane, lol.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    so is there a new tourny for this started or are they still waiting for the other people to fight

Back