• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Starters Fanclub! -Revised-

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Credit to Darkrai for this awesome banner!

Because the water starters are just that good! That's right, this club is dedicated to those wacky aquatic pokemon that you can only obtain in the beginning! The main reason I've revised this club is because if there's a single type of starter that dosen't gets much recognition as the others, it's gotta be the water starters. I mean, it's always Charizard this, and Sceptile that, and Infernape this, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! It's time for us water starter fans to stand against this! So let us discuss the brilliance of that which is cold and liquidy. Let's hear it for the water starters!

Rules:

#1. No posting about any other pokemon exept our guests of honor. They include Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, Piplup, Prinplup, and Empoleon.

#2. No typing in abscure dialect : 1n 07h3r w0rd5, l1k3 7h15

#3. No bashing the water starters; plain and simple.

#4. Please respect all other Pokecommunity rules.

And that's pretty much it. Pictures are allowed, and I'll be looking for three co-owners, so join quickly!

~OWNER~ cosmiclefairy

~Co-owners~ rei173, Darkrai X

~Members~

Last edited:

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    ok i signed you and X-Files up as member,but i made u co-owner. (Maybe we should make a Leaf&Water Starters club :laugh:

Good luck with this now that it's back! =)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH BABY! IVE REACHED A 100 POSTS!

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    You know, If it wern't for the fact that is kinda type-ist, That wouldn't be a bad idea. I mean believe me, I haven't that much against the grass starters, it's just that water was in me first, and the fact that the fire starters are idolized more than god sickens me. Grass gets more praise too, but at least that isn't distanced too much...

Momoko

Years
    lol i was kidding about that :laugh:

so lets talk about something........what move do u always wish you water starter could learn at lvl 36 (or whenever it evolves into last form) i know mine would definatly have to be....Water spout! 150 dmg,100acc (does more dmg the higher the hp) =( wow ur water thread is getting a lot of attention already...it hasnt even been up for an hour and about 20 people have looked at it while only like 12 people have looked at mine oh well good luck to u i guess =)

VivekNaruto

Naruto Fan
    Years
    Blastiose-strong hydro pumps,easy to raise.

Swampart-Mixed types (water,ground)high attack and def (hp)

Feraligatr-Strong jaw,best water starter pokemon (in my opinion),can learn some dark moves (eg: Crunch,Bite),some electric moves (eg thunderbolt),and some Dragon moves (eg: dragon claw)

Empoleon-Dawn's starter pokemon,mixed types (steel,water)

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Wow, I thought this club was behind me lol. But I guess itisn't really dead yet. So... Sure, I'll sign you up!

Are we gonna get any more action out of this one?

WarHawk

No more School.
    Years
    I'm gonna go try make a Banner.Which water starters do you want on them if it doesn't all fit.
    EDIT:Here I made a Banner,tell me if it sucks or not.

Last edited:

Momoko

Years
    The banner need a LOT of improvement...

It need an outline,and the final evolutions shouldnt be so crammed together,and is it just me or does Empoleon look like the only good one? And the letters Splash! Water Starters doesn't seem right...maybe something like Water Starters Fan Club would be better...and a plain blue backround? hmm....this looks like a very poorly made banner with MS Paint..3/10...if you want i can make you a really killer banner....Luck

Back