• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Weakest Link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
  • *Walks by while humming LOTR tune*.....*notices crowd* Hey, I'll join!..I mean....good day. I would like to take part in your questio asking antics contest. Please with sugar-.........may I with donuts! Hooray, I'm lucky #7!

Last edited:

100marios

Years
  • Gold Raikou said:
    Yippee!! Only one person to go!

PLAYER LIST

PokeTrainerCarol
    tmbjr
    Phantom Angel
    punkie90
    Shingo`
    100marios
    Tendo

Years
  • All right! Game Underway!

Notes: You can only vote off people who did not answer their question or answered incorrectly. Answer deadline: 12/29/03. The questions have absolutely nothing to do with Pokemon.
    *~Round 1: Video Games~*

Carol- What System is Kingdom Hearts on?
    Miroku- Name the two current 3rd party publishers that used to have systems.
    100marios- What two Mario Games has Bowser not appeared in?
    tmbjr- What System is Halo on?
    Tendo- What system is FF:CC on?
    punkie90- What genre is Soul Calibur II?
    Phantom Angel- What genre is The Sims?
    Shingo`- Is DK in Mario Party 5?

100marios

Years
  • You might have to be a little more specific into which types of games exactly but for right now, I'd say Super Mario Bros. 2 a.k.a Super Mario advance, and Super Smash Bros. (if that's considered a mario game) Oh and good question!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back