• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Weedle Crusade

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    *ATTENTION ALL POKEMON GO PLAYERS*
    Me and my schoolyard friends would like to invite /YOU/ to join us in a competition. This competition doesn't require any skill, and it does not require you to play all day every day.

This competition is to see who can:
    CATCH THE HEAVIEST/TALLEST WEEDLE.

This contest is never-ending, so you do not have to worry about the time limit. Just check your Weedle's weight and height before you banish it to the professor.
    To get your score, multiply your weedle's weight by it's height. For example: Weight=4.32, Height=0.33, 4.32x0.33=1.4256 1.4256 is my score!

TIPS: The weedle's weight will have an XL above it if it is large enough. An average weedle weight is 3.3kg and height of 0.30m.

Post screenshots of your weedle sizes below! So far, one of my friends has caught an XL weedle weighing 5.14kg . Time to go out hunting!

Back