• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Invisible - Winter Gloves

Some kid posted some website somewhere that's all about some music or something. I gave it a try and these guys popped up. The beat is good, the vocals are good: it's all good - I am very much a fan.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hey darlings,

I'm just here to state that I'm going to be moving this thread to Other Trivia. Seems my attempt to scare y'all with infractions for consecutive posting didn't really work out that well. Prepare for your post counts to drop dramatically and you to have a little bit of amnesia for the reasons as to why.

Thank you to those who tried to follow the announcement I posted regarding how you should wait for at least three+ people to post after your post.

Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Well darling, technically, that wasn't the first post in OT since the thread was moved... who's to say this thread wasn't in Other Trivia in the first place, after all?

Anyway, I'm listening to Someone Somewhere by Jason Reeves. It's a song that's constantly playing at work and I never really remembered the lyrics enough to search them up, despite being such an easy song to remember the lyrics to.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Just to add to what Nick said up there:

Both me and Wish will be continuing with the rules set by Nick - we will consider all consecutive posting spam and when you reach a certain number, you will be warned and then infracted. Although this rule doesn't apply in all OT threads, there isn't much point in posting one after another all the time: you need to give other people a chance, k? K. :> (This is all effective now, so, the past is forgotten.)

Years
    So this got moved and not deleted as I thought at first...
    80-90 posts less? Whatever, i can't buy me anything from a high post count anyways. Though 1000 would definetely have looked nice...

- - - - -

Song:
    The Rise Of Darkness
    Artist: Immortal

Once again, I need my daily dose of Immortal.

By the way, will this be sticky again or is its current un-stickyness (I really have no idea how to say that in another way) intentional?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lol, I just lost almost 100 posts, an I didn't even feel like I posted THAT much XD

Gorgeous - Jeffree Star
    smash ur heart pieces, i want you in my reaches, telekinesis!

Ayselipera

I heard it off an Olympic commercial and loved it. So I looked it up. ;)

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Masterboy - Feel The Heat Of The Night 2003 (special D remix)

This got moved? Really, what you are listening to is not trivial.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back