• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec_

Years
  • uh, if you could look at the time we post. :) (I hope it's not considered as spam. :/)

But anyway. I'm currently listening to Strange Boy by Kerli Kõiv.

Alec_

Years
  • ^ above me. the song title. XD lol. :P

Now Playing: Lady Gaga - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

I miss this song and I love it~ :)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Tik Tok by KE$HA.

Wake up in the mornin feelin' like P Diddy. Grab my glasses I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city. Before I leave brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack cause when I leave for the night I ain't commin back!

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • A Barbershop's Daughter / Lee Hyori

The title seems sort of weird to me; I'm gonna look up the English lyrics later. Anyways, I recnetly downloaded Lee Hyori's It's Hyroish album and it is amazing. <3 This song is lovely — I like how children sing with Lee near the end of the song, it's adorable. A-and am I the only person here who listens to K-Pop? ):

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I haven't listened to this song in forever. Shame, too, considering it used to be my favorite song ever.

Now playing: The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back