• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "where the heck do i get that friend area?!!"thread

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    ok i will TRY to help you find where the friend areas are,but i need at least 2 helpers or i will not help.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    wll ok were getting sterted! sorry mikesta we need 1 more person.
    but after that all i need you to do is help the costemers.

mikesta

Professional pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Ok but what are we suppose to do Dillan?

Ok imma try to find a sutable person and you just tell me what this is all about

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Nah this isnt a SPAM thread...watever that is

Bascially a thread that isn't needed except to get people's post counts up, which this IS. There's already the Simple Questions thread, which more than covers this.

Ooh, and 1000 POSTS!!! YAY

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Oh hahahaha! That was so funny >_>

Hmm well to me that was kinda spam sarcasm o.O

Sorry, I haven't been to many fun forums lately :P

and I haven't been here for ages either :/

Sorry for taking that the wrong way ^^;;

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • [SPAM]
    The ONLY randomly generated friend area that you need to complete the game is BLUE SKY MEADOW, because you'll need that to trigger the event in which you team up with rival team's Gengar to save Latias (I think it was Latias in the Murky Cave, I forgot), so that you can recruit both Latias and Latios. You can also get a Smeargle to join in the process.
    [/SPAM]

Back