• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\The Winry RockBell Club/\/\/

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Heres a cute picture of Winry

I really like her hair in this one it's floating in the wind or i would think so.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I've seen that piccy while I was Googling.Her hair is really pretty in tht pic =33

Here's a nice pic of Winry when she was a kid.

Years
    Shampoo said:
    I've seen that piccy while I was Googling.Her hair is really pretty in tht pic =33

Here's a nice pic of Winry when she was a kid.

Mmm, when I was 10 years old my hair just looked like that. =D
    Aww, I just love that picture with her waving goodbye. She looks so cute there.
    But still, I think her hair looks better long. ^_^

Years
    Caroline said:
    Mmm, when I was 10 years old my hair just looked like that. =D
    Aww, I just love that picture with her waving goodbye. She looks so cute there.
    But still, I think her hair looks better long. ^_^

I agree! ^^

My hair was really long when I was little, but..meh, this is off topic for me. Sowwy.

Years
    Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to make you go off topic.
    Anyway, who do you think Winry should be with? I know quite a few people who are supporters of Al x Winry though of course I must admit that I'm an Ed x Winry fan. I think they look cuter together and I think they kinda like each other. o_O

Years
    Caroline said:
    Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to make you go off topic.
    Anyway, who do you think Winry should be with? I know quite a few people who are supporters of Al x Winry though of course I must admit that I'm an Ed x Winry fan. I think they look cuter together and I think they kinda like each other. o_O

Yup! ^^ Ed + Winry definetely. I think it can be obvious at times, too. Like, the epy where Armstrong asks Ed is she's his lady and also when Ed writes that letter to Winry and Al says,"Ooooh, you're righting to Winry, aren't you?"
    Then Ed goes all crazy and says they're just friends. lol

Years
    Yup! ^^ I'd like Al to be with someone, though...Anyways..

New topic:
    What's your favorite outfit you've seen Winry wear?

Back