• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Winter League

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    I'll join as a Gym Leader I could be the grass type leader but i've some questions

1. Are the battles lv. 100 only

2. When we have the test battle do I have to use the team I'll use in the gym could I use my
    regular battle team

Yes, Lv100.
    You could use your regular team, but you must have a team for battle.

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Actually,I would rether the testing team be the team you're going to use.

AJ,you're gonna' be ghost now right?

Oh and btw....

I GOT'S MAH WIFI BACK!!!!!!
    Lolz. I'm so happy. I'll be joining as a Gym Leader soon. I was going ot be Grass but looks like MK got to it first. That's cool. I figure something else out.

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    I switched your FC around on the first page Kisame. I'm thinking about being a Poison type gym leader. I don't think we have one. I'll check.

EDIT: Nope,we don't. So I'll be Poison unless Master Krillen doesn't come back with a team by tomorrow. That's our two day holding limit kicking into effect.

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    That Pokemon MMORPG is still here... :(

Well, I'll sort of be busy so if I'm need please contact me on AIM, zemofrk <--That's my AIM. I'm kinda busy, but I can cut out some time.

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    My FC is in my sig and the IGN doesn't matter. You can put me in as anything you want. So just put GS.

EDIT: You can't be a grass type gym leader with only ONE grass type. Also you broke Evasion Clause. Which is part of standard rules I thought. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyway,standard rules is what this League goes by. Sorry,I can't give you the spot as gym leader.

Last edited:

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Oh no! Please don't tell me this died! It couldn't have! Are you guys still running it? Or no?

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Oh,I'm still running it. I'm just afraid that AJ may have lost interest. :( I haven't been able to get ahold of him. Well,now to start the road of recovery.

Years
    My grass team is for the most part done (They just need more leveling up) I had a last minute change of plans with the team which threw the timing off we can have a battle to test there progress if want to

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back