• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolf Demon Tribe

What do you like more wolves or wolf demons?

• Wolf Demons are way cooler!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Wolves were here first and they're much better.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like them both equally.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Ok Well here's a few random Inu related things that I've found around the internet.Hope ya'll enjoy.

The Wolf Demon Tribe

The Wolf Demon Tribe

The Wolf Demon Tribe

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    No.We should stop bashing Kikyo if we have already started and shouldn't start if we haven't yet.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    I personally think that Kikyo is cool, and I pity her. ^^; She is greatly wounded inside. (Oh my, here am I getting deep again. xD)

If I was Kikyo I would feel the exact same way as she felt. She still loves Inuyasha, and yet it seems like Kagome is replacing her by the minute. No, I'm not saying I hate Kagome. xD; A lot of people hate Kikyo for trying to seperate Kagome and Inuyasha, and kill Kagome but others for simple reasons just because she is dead. >.> I have been to numerous sites where Kikyo has been bashed for many reasons. What I am saying is that I dont hate Kikyo but I dont like her either. Kikyo really makes the whole story of InuYasha exciting. (Except for the millions of times I have seen her pin Inuyasha to the Tree of Ages. xD)
    Kikyo is a big part of the story if you really think about it, and it would be nothing without the priestess whom held the Sacred Jewel in her possesion.

xD; I dont know why I wrote that...

--K a r l i

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    -Riyuko- said:
    I personally think that Kikyo is cool, and I pity her. ^^; She is greatly wounded inside. (Oh my, here am I getting deep again. xD)

If I was Kikyo I would feel the exact same way as she felt. She still loves Inuyasha, and yet it seems like Kagome is replacing her by the minute. No, I'm not saying I hate Kagome. xD; A lot of people hate Kikyo for trying to seperate Kagome and Inuyasha, and kill Kagome but others for simple reasons just because she is dead. >.> I have been to numerous sites where Kikyo has been bashed for many reasons. What I am saying is that I dont hate Kikyo but I dont like her either. Kikyo really makes the whole story of InuYasha exciting. (Except for the millions of times I have seen her pin Inuyasha to the Tree of Ages. xD)
    Kikyo is a big part of the story if you really think about it, and it would be nothing without the priestess whom held the Sacred Jewel in her possesion.

xD; I dont know why I right that...

--K a r l i
    Your right Karli.*feels a tiny little buit bad about being mean to kikyo*

Great pics all! I'll find some pics and show them in next post. Bye for a while I guess
    Alright.Bye for now.*waits for your next post to see pics from you*

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I Post to once agian say i have not died XD

Any way love the the ones with Miroku in it LOL. Always make me laugh.
    All the ther pics, banners, avatars you all have showen are realy good as well. Great finds every one. ^^

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    -Riyuko- said:

xD; I dont know why I wrote that...

--K a r l i

wow! i never though of it that way. sorry that i saided that about kikyo
    *feels sorry*

anyways i love the avatars! hope that others find some more pictures

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    Wow...xD; I didnt actually think that I would convince people to feel sorry for Kikyo, and to change their opinions on things. ^^;

Anyways, I'm going to go find some more cool pics of InuYasha. ^o^

--Karli

falling up+
    Years
    EKANSSSSSSSSSS said:
    i think i shall do the same

hi all...im not dead ^_^

anyone else not dead?

Seems to be a recurring theme around here. I too am not dead this being my first post on PC in a month. Ill join the club (clan?) if theres still room. Being the Miyazaki fanatic I am, I'm gonna have to go with the wolves here. Mononoke anyone? :P

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Well so have I lol
    Looks like i started something.
    Any way i kinda feel sorry for Kikyo as well. Though i always have not just beouce of the above post. Seems shee get the bad end of the deal no matter how you see it ><

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    003 said:
    Seems to be a recurring theme around here. I too am not dead this being my first post on PC in a month. Ill join the club (clan?) if theres still room. Being the Miyazaki fanatic I am, I'm gonna have to go with the wolves here. Mononoke anyone? :P
    You can join but you should have PMed me to ask.I'll get around to adding you to the list eventually.Good to know everyone is alive and not dead after all!*sigh*I got no pics to post.Sorry gang.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Angel Tabitha said:
    You can join but you should have PMed me to ask.I'll get around to adding you to the list eventually.Good to know everyone is alive and not dead after all!*sigh*I got no pics to post.Sorry gang.

Thats ok realy.
    I got my computer back and i have yet to find any good pics to post. Not any Inuyasha or wolfs ><
    Just a down time i guess.

Back