• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikyPika

ಠ_ಠ Smugleaf will stalk you...
Years
  • How do you think Zorua and Zoroark will look in their shiny forms?
    I don't know. I don't really care either, I like them already anyway. XP

This made me think.... What if Metronome makes a Pokemon use Sketch? Will the Pokemon learn the move and replace Metronome, instead of the usual Sketch move?
    I think they'll look Blue if they're shiny

Years
  • How do you think Zorua and Zoroark will look in their shiny forms?

Hm... I think they'll be a (lighter) gray or something silverish...I'm not sure. xD

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I think I remember reading somewhere that it would be an event...

An in-game or real life event? I doubt it's a real life event, since it's just a normal pokemon like Lucarion that's too popular for no reason.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Me neither, since in-game events are often.... Well.... Just a part of the game. X3

Real life events are a pain though, since they're often not in Europe. And if they are, they're never in my country. X_X

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • The shiny form of Zoroark will be CYAN *Nods*

Oh, and you get it by... Erm... Umm... Helping a random fisherman?

No really, I think you'll be able to get it as an egg from some strange person

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • I think the shiny form would be silver and blue...it seems about right, ya think?

As for the event, I hope its one where you can just download it from the internet from the Pokemon website like the Shiny Pichu and a few others. Well like how they just got done with the event for Latias and Latios for example ^^ Those are so much easier than having to run out to GameStop here because my parents have gotten to the point of saying "You're too old to be going to ToysRus (thank god they stopped that T_T) for something to do with Pokemon" ...you're never too old for Pokemon now :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, there is a Gamestop, but I don't want to go there. Theres a lot of police there o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back