• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
  • What do you think of Smeargle and it's signature move, Sketch?
    I'm...not sure how it works, can someone tell me? :P

Which wolf Pokemon is unique in its technique?
    Zigzagoon Really, I think that Smeragle is the most unique.

If you could name one wolf pokemon king of the rest, which and why?

Zigzagoon again Hmmm....PROBABLY Entei. Because it's like, a lion and it is a legendary, and it has a beard. :D

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years

• I could imagine paint all over if it uses it's tail as the propeller... ha

It can also use Earthquake, can't imagine why... even copying the move...

I think I'd be more surprised if it couldn't use Earthquake since everyone and their mom can use it...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    The first post has been updated with the new members, images, urls, etc. You can now hover over the wolf Pokemon images to see their name, and there is "Back to Directory" links in every box for easy navigation. And the colors were stolen from Delibird's Delivery until I come up with some colors.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • What do you think of Smeargle and it's signature move, Sketch? I found it annoying since it was the only move (apart that it copies other moves)

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    tbh I have never used a Smeargle so I can't give an experienced answerbut it seems pretty useful. -just read the description of move- So as soon as it Sketches that move throughout the entire game it then has that move? If so then thats one handy move, but you would wanna make sure you have Smeargle out for any important pokemon with epic moves.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • New topic~What do you think of Smeargle and it's signature move, Sketch?

lol

If you analyze it, Sketch copies any move that the opponent moves, so I think Smeargle "paints" the move in his sketch pad and do some hocus-pocus abra kadabra alakazam thingy and viola. lol

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    New topic~What do you think of Smeargle and it's signature move, Sketch?
    I like Smeargle, one of my favorite Pokémon. And with Sketch, it can learn any moves, make it an awesome Pokémon.
    However, Smeargles biggest downfall is it's stats, so it's only good as a lead or a baton passer.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    I hate it, especially if I'm using a Dragon type move with a Dragon type. Had Smeargle had good stats, he would be Uber and would be on every Uber team.

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • What do you think of Smeargle and it's signature move, Sketch? - I think that Smeargle is one of those underrated Pokemons that no ones used because it won't guaranteed them victories in battles. However, how cool is it to Sketch your opponent's Draco Meteor and counterattack with it to score a win?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    New Topic: What is your partner's favorite detail about Christmas?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What is your partner's favorite detail about Christmas?
    Me and Granny don't know....=/ We don't celebrate Christmas. xD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • New Topic: What is your partner's favorite detail about Christmas? - Jolteon likes the Christmas trees. He just loves sleeping under it with all the presents! :D

New Side-Topic: What would your reaction be if you saw that a Pokemon is actually Santa Claus? Oh, and what Pokemon is it?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Ralphie loves the gifts! It sounds selfish but he loves both aspects of it, getting and giving! He also loves the food, my family cooks a big dinner every Christmas and he's such a pig.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • What is your partner's favorite detail about Christmas?
    We don't celebrate it.
    What would your reaction be if you saw that a Pokemon is actually Santa Claus? Oh, and what Pokemon is it?
    If we saw a Delibird, we dunno what we'll do :D.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • New Topic: What is your partner's favorite detail about Christmas?
    The gifts, and the mistletoe. lol And about Santa me thinks...

What would your reaction be if you saw that a Pokemon is actually Santa Claus? Oh, and what Pokemon is it?
    2 things. Delibird and Stantler. I imagine Santa would disguise as such...

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • What would your reaction be if you saw that a Pokemon is actually Santa Claus? Oh, and what Pokemon is it?
    We'd be like "Give us some presents now!" and then maybe beat them out of him if we didn't get them. Friggin' Delibird.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    The snow.. Just sitting in front of the window watching the snow.

Kidnap Santa, lol... Nah, I don't know really...

King!

better
    Years
  • Topic: Blankey likes the excitment, he often zig-zags all around on Christmas day.

S-Topic: Delibird. And my first thought would be, 'What IS that?'

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Curling up by the fire place absorbing the heat

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back