• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The wonderful [b]Max Hunter[B] cluby!!!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I'm sorry o_O;;; I was offline because I played the Tin Man XD!! no... I'm serious! for real! XD. And in I'm in a good mood... so I'm not mad PHQ... ??... oh yea... well I'm listening this and... well... I'm playing Shadow of the Colossus... a really cool game, true... and... well... I should be asking ALL OF YOU... what's up? XD.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Froster? why? I can't call you Kid? XD... just kidding... nice to meet you. Well this is me... if you have any questions, just ask them. And... don't believe PHQ... I ALWAYS do important things *cough* XD.

Oh yeah... I remember I'm going to be off for 2 days... so... I won't post in this club for 2 days XD.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Ok... I came one day earlier... blame my parents. Whatever... you are now being kinda rude PHQ... stop it... I have feelings you now... o_O. Uncontrolled feelings maybe, but I still have them. You don't want me to free the beast inside me, right? XD.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    A gigantic colossi trying to kill everyone... why? ok... it's a club FOR me... not AGAINST me... right? so... start doing what any other club does... start making statues of me XD. Just kidding... and... stop it PHQ... not in the best mood for jokes against me... want a moka capuccino... mmmm *drools*

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Yea I know you are kidding... just don't get so INTO it... as I said... not best mood for jokes... against me XD. Well... doing Homework... and hearing the latest song of the White Stripes "My Doorbell"... which rocks XD!!... my friends are now complaining 'cause everything to me, rocks or sucks XD!. Well... and boredom is ruling the world... as you can see. If you also want to know more about me... start asking questions. NOW... XD, just kidding.

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    lol hey at least i'm posting in this club. Nobody else is. :P hmmm.... lemme see what do i want to know about u? hmm... oh hey ur not paired with anyone yet on PC r u?

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Again with that XD... yea... since I joined, I haven't been paired... I said no to other members (girls just so you know) and now that I think about it... I'd better said yes to one... oh well... XD. I must be hyper in situations like this... or that I drink o-O.... XD. Another question?

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    XD hey at least, let me remind u, that i post here! :P soooo.... hmm.... .... .... .... ... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .......... .......

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Fine... but today... a new problem has arrived to my life. A problem about someone in school... but whatever. I would like to talk about things I like, but the things I like are like... most of you don't know what I like... like some games, or music, or sports. So that's why I ask you to start a topic to talk about...

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    umm... WOW i really dont know anything about u and we've been friends for how long? XD um.... mmm.... mmmm............ MONKEYs! No um... What sport do you like the best and y?

Back