• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The World Ends with You: Another Game [PG-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Ta da! All prettied up! I revamped not only the history but his appearance and personality sections. I hope that is enough. If not I suppose I could add more to it, but I think I just hit the wall of my abilities for now. I don't think i can add much more, but I could try if this isn't enough.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Well I had intended on finishing my signup yesterday when I had my day off for the week, but lady luck is a witch and PC ended up being down (but on the bright side it gave me time to get my Xbox Live working yay). I'll update the first post with all accepted members, and hopefully I'll get my profile done after work at 11pm tonight (unlikely) or tomorrow before work (more likely). So hurry up and get your partners sorted out. >O

Also, I had a talented artist I know draw Alexis for me. She's so cute~

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Hey I wanted to be the one to make this RP... oh well.. I love TWEWY! am sign up!

BTW .Fate..... you're sig is huge!

Name: Kyle Nortz

Appearance: 6' 2" tall and very handsome... sure. In reality Kyle is a good 5'7", The first thing you shall notice about Kyle, are his eyes... one is a the deepest blue you have seen in your entire the life, yet the other, the other is a bruised purple to black. His skin; is a deep farmers tan, most of him is hairless save for the smallest patch of soft hair that crawls over his chest. His hair is short and cut so that his bangs cover his eyebrows giving him a very distinguished look as well as not letting you see when he's not angry. He has his teeth filed down to pointed fangs giving him the look of some wild beast, on rare occasions does he shave his face so normally a good amount of stubble can be seen when ever you dare get close enough. As for clothes, Kyle prefers black above all colors, He enjoys Black jeans with a black long sleeve shirt. He wears Converse boots that are a deep crimson in color. An observant person would see that he has an inverted cross on his belt buckle, (the reason for this is unknown for he is not a Satanist.) The two things that everyone sees after knowing Kyle, are the tattoos that he has on the palms of his hands. The one on his left hand states "Sarcasm", and the one on his right hand says, "Not listening". They just let you know what he's sure you should be able to see when he's talking (or not talking as the case may be) to you.

Personality: As dark as his history, Kyle is not a nice man. A typical Criminal, he thinks of himself first unless the pay is good enough. Don't even wonder if he's going to ask you how you're feeling because unless you have DDD size boobs, he won't even notice you're alive.

History:Kyle was born in a small town with no name, he grew up as the son of a traveling merchant, his mother had died at birth so he had no female companionship of any kind until he was well into his late 20's. That's when he was forced to deliver merchandises to a home just outside of a town known only as Blue, once at the house he knocked on the door and the man who answered looked slightly strange yet Kyle thought nothing of it. The man paid and Kyle headed back to his father, yet on his way he met a gypsy, she stopped him and told him that if he did her a favor she would tell him what the future had in store, (to not go into details, he slept with her and she said this, "A great Evil will shape your future.")

Kyle got back to his father to find him dead, this sparked a rage in Kyle the likes of which he had never felt. His father had been his world, filled by rage he vowed revenge. For 7 years he worked on his plans of revenge, once perfected he executed them. (literally), he returned to the town, blaming them for his fathers death, brainwashing everyone was easy. He was able to get them all into one house, and one by one... he raped and killed them all. Slowly, he savored every moment and none of them put up a fight. Unfortunately, he failed to predict that a single child would escape and bring the authorities before he was done.

In short, he was tried and convicted of 1234.5 accounts of premeditated murder and rape. He was sentenced to death... that was 10 years ago, since he was admitted he was gone to his death over 300 times and each time a problem has risen and they are unable to rid themselves of him. In most cases they just decided to forget he even existed saying simply, "Do not Talk about Kyle!"

He died of starvation, interesting that no one thought about not feeding him until now.. but one Guard decided he had enough of Kyle commenting on how he looked and how he walked. So he stopped food from ever getting to Kyle, that is how Kyle ended up here.

Entrance Fee: His Free will. (in short, if he's not told to do something.. he can't physically do it.)
    Pins: Converse- All star ~ Psychokinesis
    Silver Tears Inc {my personal Brand XD}- Playbill ~ teleport
    Virgin - Gorillaz {I'm sorry I had to} ~ Street Jam (same as LIVE)
    Partner: -

RP Sample:
    If I can use this good.. If I can't I'll write one. said:

Alandros runs his long fingers threw his dark red hair for the millionth time, he had been standing on this very same street corner waiting for his mother for over two hours now, "I'll be back in five minutes..." he blows hair out of his eyes, "yeah right." The golden inverted cross that hung from his neck glittered at any passers by, daring them to get close enough to see what the owner of the cross had to hide. A sudden tingle catches Alandros by surprise, he reches down and unzips the pocket on the back of his knee, producing a gorgiuse LG chocolate that he had bought with his own money, checking the Caller ID he smiles and slides it open, "Bueno?" he pipes marrily.

"Alan?" A sweet almost songlike voice erupts from the speaker, "I've been trying to call for almost an hour, I was getting worried."

"yeah? Reception is really bad on this side of town." He glares at a tourists, "Y TU QUE STAS VIENDO!?" the blond tourists backs away and heads in the opocit direction.

"Alan why do you have to be so mean to everybody?" The girl on the other side of the line asks.

"You know better then to ask that Pricila." He growls and turns his grey eyes on a tiny Asian girl who walked by, "What did you call me for anyway?"

"Oh, um... i was wondering...." she paused, "Could you come over tonight?"

Alan thought about it, Pricila was the dark skinned blond at his school, to whome he had proformed many a visit. She was fare of face but dull when it came to anything deeper the physical pleasure. "I think I could." He smiles, "Does 8 sound good to you?"

"Yeah, you know how to get in." She hangs up.

Alan nods and places his phone back into his pocket, he looks in the direction his mother had left, "Mom where are you?" he looks at the watch he had attached to his vest. "You said you'd-." He sees her, "MOM!" he waves.

She sees him and makes her way to him, "Alan." She says when she reaches him, "I thought you would have gone home by now...."

"You know I'll always wait mom." He says as he takes her purse and throws it over his shoulder. He was taller then her by a head and looking down at he only reminded him of how she was all he had in the world and he likewise was all she had. Offering his arm he leads her towards the bus that was supposed to take them home. Rain clouds had stared to gather when they found the right street, "Aw man…" Alandros complained running his hands over his brown Swede Jacket. "My jacket's going to get ruined…"

"I told you not to wear it." His mother says in an I-told-you-so kind of tone.

Alan looks at the clouds, he had a good ten minutes before they would drop rain, but still, getting off the bus would surly ruin his jacket. "I want to take the long route mom…" he says as the bus Marked 'Jardin'.

His mother nods as he helps her into the old blue bus, she paid for them both and Alan took the time to find a seat far from any windows. When his mother sat down next to him he smiled and let her wrap her arm around him. He closed his eyes, taking a nap on the bus wasn't unusual for anyone and he had suffered threw a very annoying day at school. He slept for a good hour, his mother read a book as the bus rumbled threw the streets, Alan only woke up because it had started to rain. Opening steel gray eyes he sneers at his own reflection, a sudden bump in the rode forces his forehead to collide with the window, "Are you ok?" his mother asks trying to hide a giggle with her hand.

Alan growls and rubs the now red spot on his forehead, "Yeah I'm ok..." he spies something out of the corner of his eye and turns to see a shadow, it stood there for a moment but disappeared quickly. Alan shakes his head and starts pulling off his jacket, underneath he had on a black cotton sweater that hugged his muscular arms and chest accenting his red hair and pail complexion. He turned his jacket inside out and put it back on, he smiled at the look his mother gave him, "If I'm going to ruin it I might as well not ruin the part that people can see." He pointed out tapping his mother's nose.

She turned back to her book, ignoring him, "What time is it sweetie?" she asked after a few moments.

Alan runs his hands over the hundreds of pockets on his pants, he finds what he is looking for in record time. He pulls out an old pocket watch that his mother had told him belonged to his father, "It's almost six thirty." He says and puts the watch back into his pocket. He sighed, his mind running over what he was planning to do that night, if it rained any more he would be forced to call and tell her he could not make it. "What do you want for dinner mom?" he asked so suddenly that he swore his Cell phone vibrated.

She looked up from her book and smiled, Her son may have been a Satanist but he was raised right and he knew what he should do. "We haven't had spaghetti in a while have we?"

Alan smiled, when she wanted something she always dictated it in the form of a question, "No we haven't." He answered as he fingered his golden cross.

It took another three minutes for them to get home, and another 4 minutes worth of walking in the rain Alan complaining about his jacket the whole way. When his mother had finally closed the front door Alan pealed off his jacket and shook it, "How is it baby?" she asked him as she walked over.

"The back looks fine but the front....." he shakes his head, "I have to buy a new one."

His mother sighs, "Well you know the rules."

Alan nods, "I know..." He had gotten a job at a library downtown, they paid him decently and he quite enjoyed it there, the only thing was that since he got the job his mother had announced that all of his clothes he would have to buy himself. He takes the jacket into his room and tosses it onto the bed, it lands spread out just a she wanted it to. He turns on the light and takes off his school uniform and tosses it onto his bed, a whisper catches his attencion as he pulled on a long sleave black shirt. "Huh?" he looks around his room.

He hears it again but this time he hears, "Alan...." he walks to where he had put his pants the whisper seemed to come from it. "Alan.. let me out..."

Alan ran his hands over all of his pockets and soon found a pocket that seemed to be burning, he opens it and his cell phone falls out, "What the-." His phone buzzes once then the screan dies, Alan picks it up and tries to turn it on, "What's going-?" He drops it suddenly as though it had bitten him for a strange charge had gone threw it. It sits on his bed for a moment before it rings, using a song that Alan had never programed it to ring with for anyone. Pickig it up again Alan slides it open and puts it to his ear, "H-hello..."

"I knew that would work!" A voice shouts so loud that Alan nearly drops the phone. "Hey! Don't drop me!" The cell phone hits the floor with a sickening crack that made Alan wince. "Great now pick me up!"

Alan did as he was bid, "What's going on here?"

"What do you think?" The phone blinks, "The name is Lust. And you are one of the seven perfect angels."

"Angels! You're talking to the wrong guy! I'm a-."

"Satanist... yeah... we demons know that.... just listen you have a mission and it don't matter what you belive in you have to do it."

Alan sighs, then puts the phone to his ear, "Alright... let me hear it..."

~JBCBlank

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    -pokes-

Fate! Where are you?! I miss this RP and it hasn't even started yet.

=[

EDIT: I will be gone August 20th - August 25th and I won't have ANY computer access. Just wanted to give the heads up. My character can be controlled, but I'd prefer it if someone who would actually do a good job with him be the "Puppet Master" so to speak.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back