• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The WORST Cartoon you ever saw!

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
Years
  • Excluding anime, what is the WORST cartoon you ever saw?

The series right at the top of my list of worst cartoons is Mega Babies. It's gross, disgusting, and not to mention lame. It stars three babies with "mega" powers to produce anything gross to protect the earth from aliens. :dead: *Sheesh* And they even made that for kids. I would like to see the Powerpuff Girls kick their poopy-filled asses anytime. I am glad that cartoon didn't air on TV anymore.

Another worst cartoon is Ripping Friends. The characters there are just as gross as the one above it. This series scores another 5 out of 5 on the :dead: scale.

I haven't seen Super Duper Sumos and Mucha Lucha, but I did see the commercials. I had to agree with the people who complained about them and is glad I didn't watch it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Lady Machoke said:
    Excluding anime, what is the WORST cartoon you ever saw?

The series right at the top of my list of worst cartoons is Mega Babies. It's gross, disgusting, and not to mention lame. It stars three babies with "mega" powers to produce anything gross to protect the earth from aliens. :dead: *Sheesh* And they even made that for kids. I would like to see the Powerpuff Girls kick their poopy-filled asses anytime. I am glad that cartoon didn't air on TV anymore.

Another worst cartoon is Ripping Friends. The characters there are just as gross as the one above it. This series scores another 5 out of 5 on the :dead: scale.

I haven't seen Super Duper Sumos and Mucha Lucha, but I did see the commercials. I had to agree with the people who complained about them and is glad I didn't watch it.

What channel were cartoons on? I never heard of them.
    Anyways, I know about the cartoon called Mucha Lucha.
    There's is like an atrocious wrestler called The Flee.
    Urgh! That's what I call real a real insanitary cartoon!
    Even his name sounds messy. He doesn't even wrestle!
    He beats other wrestlers by belching and farting!
    You're sure lucky you didn't see it!

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • The worst cartoon I ever saw? It would definatly be Mucha Lucha! The Flea is really disgusting. Another one I think is bad is Xiaolin Showdown *I think thats what its called*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Cosmos said:
    The worst cartoon I ever saw? It would definatly be Mucha Lucha! The Flea is really disgusting. Another one I think is bad is Xiaolin Showdown *I think thats what its called*

Xiaolin Showdown is bad but atleast it's better than Mucha Lucha.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Xiaolin Showdown is the worst cartoon I ever saw!!!! >_<;; Its stupid, pointless, and has dumb butt characters!!!! >_<;;

I like Mucha Lucha, actually ;_; I love the Flea! He's adorable, in my opinion =p

*gets killed by farts*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I completely agree with you, LM. The first two shows you mentioned are right near the top of my list of disliked cartoons. I like pointlessness in shows (like Spongebob or FOP), but those shows are disgusting. They aren't the least bit funny and it's hard to watch even 5 minutes of it. They're beyond awful. ~_~

Super Duper Sumo Wrestlers isn't too great either. o_O;; It's just a waste of a time block which could be better used with another show, in my opinion. It's basically the story of these 3 sumo wrestlers who save the world... and they aren't even Japanese. x_X;; Again, it's not funny and it's not even remotely entertaining. x_x;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    BTW, when Lightning mentioned Super Duper Sumo wrestlers, I just realized this other crappy show..

What's its name... Hmmm..

Ultra Muscles, or something like that @@;; And also that stupid Ultra Man show.. The effects are so fake.. =p

*gets killed by laser beams*

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The worst cartoon i ever saw was Reign The Conquerur gosh that show is so dumb.

Years
  • I think the worst show is pokemo--*Sees people pointing rifles at him*
    C'mon! It's just a joke! Really, I hate mega babies...What's so funny about dribbling babies who save the world in the most disgusting way possible?
    I remember it along time ago...Some cartoonists have gone mad with power!
    Mucha Lucha is okay...until the black screen fades and the intro comes on.
    ;^_^

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
  • Lightning-Chan, Sudowoodo Prince, I also don't seem to get why some sickos find Mega Babies funny. I remembered my brother watching that stupid show and said "Hey, sis! You gotta watch it. It's funny!" Believe me, that cartoon would make anyone vomit.

Like what I have said in my first post, I want to see the Powerpuff Girls kick those Mega Babies into oblivion.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    LOL Mega Babies is sooooo stupid >_<;; Very disgusting indeed O.o;;

Oh, and I also hate Powerpuff Girls o.o;; Reason's cus.. I hate any girly show.. ={

*explodes*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    the worst show ever is xoilin showdown or however the f*ck u spell it :laugh: . it's stupid and is not funny. Mucha Lucha is one of the funniest cartoon s for kids ever. ricochet(sp?) is the funniest one. In the episode with that masked mummy, ricochet fell down the pyramid and started screaming in a high piched voice :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    CaRtOON said:
    BTW, when Lightning mentioned Super Duper Sumo wrestlers, I just realized this other crappy show..

What's its name... Hmmm..

Ultra Muscles, or something like that @@;; And also that stupid Ultra Man show.. The effects are so fake.. =p

*gets killed by laser beams*
    Cartoon was the show called Ultimate muscle?
    By the way the most disgusting down right stupid show i have ever seen was Ren and Stimpy what a disgusting show about nothing it didnt even have a plot to just some crazy what ever those things are i dont even know why they put stuff on TV like Mucha Lucha Super Mega Babies Ren and Stimpy Catdog Xiaolin Showdown and Super Duper Sumo good thing most of those shows got kicked off air.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Super Duper Sumo Wrestlers isn't too great either. o_O;; It's just a waste of a time block which could be better used with another show, in my opinion. It's basically the story of these 3 sumo wrestlers who save the world... and they aren't even Japanese. x_X;; Again, it's not funny and it's not even remotely entertaining. x_x;
    I don't like their use of words in that show. And I asked my brother to shut off the TV once they mentioned something about underwears X_X
    That show shouldn't even be for children!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Oh. I forgot to mention about another one of the worst shows Cow and Chicken. That red evil dude, he shows he a**** off to everyone. Whoa, that show freaks me out. I even had nightmares about it.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Well almost every show sadi here i ahve seen and realy hated too. Another one is a show my little brother watchs. I was baby sitting him and he truned it on. It is SpongBob Square paints. I wast part of my time watch with him to see what it was. I shall never get that 30mins of my life back. It is just realy bad show in my mind.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    SpongeBob Squarepats might be the funniest cartoon for kids. it's funny when he sings and stuff like that. i know the worst cartoon ever!!! oh...no...telitubbies is not a cartoon :laugh: ......so then it must be the littles, or dora the explorer. whenever i seeit in spanish i laugh ccause it doesnt tach how to speak in english. it stil teaches how to speak in spanish. and blues clues!now u dont want me to get started on blues clues. :laugh:

Undertaker

Lord of Darkness
    Years
  • I saw this one cartoon once. I forgot wot it wos but it had this weird lookin' character in it with a hat on and he had a vest. And in the vest were these shiny things. They were medals of somesort. And he traveled with two others. A boy an a girl. The boy was blind, and the girl wos a ***** all the time. Oh, and the boy had on a belt, an on the belt were these little spheres that could magically get bigger at will. An in these balls I guess you could call them, there were these wierd creatures. An the kid was a dote by the way. An he would always coll this old bastard who had a lab coat on the video telephone. Oh, and the blind boy wos a horny bastard, I tell ya wot. I don know what kind of sick crazy cartoon this wos, but I tell ya wot, it wos the worst cartoon I've ever seen in my life!

Back