• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The WORST Movies/TV Shows!!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    Awww... Matrix Reloaded? Waaaa... I'm going to see it soon, so I'll try to rate it. ^^;;

Oh yeah... I forgot to add that frickin' "Kim Possible" to my hate show list... >.<;;; That girly brat is oppossite of me.... Argh... stupid girly brats... >: (

Crap I keep on thinking your a guy...eesh....but, Matrix reloaded has some of the best fight scenes in any fight movie known to mankind, but the overall story is pretty bogus...

BOO ya!

*flies off*

Years
    I agree. Matrix Reloaded was a disappointment. It is one of those movies that you have to see once even though it isn't all that great. Here is hoping the third one is much better.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    If there is an IMAX theatre anywhere near you! you GOTTA see matrix revolutions on that, it is inCREDIBLE!!

*flies off*

BOO ya!

Years
    • Age 31
    • GTA2
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    Worst tv show everything for babys and anything for adults and old people.Worst movies winny the pooh (i saw when i was 4)!How can you hate drangon ball z.You must have not seen it on midnight run (they swear)! :D

Years
    *sigh* Totaly Spies and Teen Titans are cartoons made by americans that made them look like anime... absolute failures XP ... Nickleodeon make some stupid cartoons which I think are worst... >blech<

Movies?

GIGLI IS THE WORST DISSAPOINTMENT EVER! I mean these people make lovey dovey stuff and friggin break up after a while! What heck are those idiotic music Videos and movies are for if they're going to break up?!?!?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    A very stupid movie is The Ring.I mean sure, the first time its sorta scary, but then it gets xtremely stupid.The worst tv shows are the nick jr. ones.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dakota said:
    Crap I keep on thinking your a guy...eesh....but, Matrix reloaded has some of the best fight scenes in any fight movie known to mankind, but the overall story is pretty bogus...

BOO ya!

*flies off*
    Gweat, at least I know Matrix Reloaded ain't that bad. ^^;;;; U keep thinkin' I'm a guy? O.o;; *looks at herself and avatar* Umm.. I guess with my anti-girly accent and avatar everyone must be thinkin' I'm a guy. >.<;;

It don't really matter, I'm used to it. First, people at school say that if I cut my hair a bit shorter, I'd look like one. o.o;;

Anyways, yeah, I heard Gigli is pretty lame. : P Jen and Ben are breaking up? Weird. I thought they were getting married. >.< It don't matter, I'm a big time J.Lo hater, especially Christina Aguilera *no offense to her fans*.

I've been sent here to destroy X-Tina... MUAHAHAHAHAHA! *Dies*

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    I hate this movie called Children of the Corn, and the medallion was so The One ripoff,but The One is a bit Matrix ripoff too.

baby*j

Years
    Movies :

Cheetah Girls (on Disney Channel) - I wouldn't watch this again if you paid me.
    Glitter

Shows :

Thats so Raven

I know there are more ... just can't think of 'em.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    EVERY show on upn...

it's like every show put together has about 1 white person in them...I'm not racist...but I think it's pretty funny...

BOO ya!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dakota said:
    EVERY show on upn...

it's like every show put together has about 1 white person in them...I'm not racist...but I think it's pretty funny...

BOO ya!
    *Jumps up and down* I HEAR ya man!!! I forgot to add Ice Age in here, it's a big time rip-off from Shrek and Monsters Inc...Isn't Children of The Corn about a bunch of religious killer kids? Why'd they kill for? O.o;;

*gets killed by kids*

~CaRtOON

YAS1

What's this...?
    Years
    i hate every show on CN except for Pok?mon

hated movies:
    hollow man( i saw this when i was 5 or 6 or 7!)
    lord of the rings(this one made me hyperventilate)
    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's(sp) stone(hate it hate it hate it!)

Back