• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'Wow I breed too many pokemon' Giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Hey guys! I'll get to everyone and make sure they get the pokemon they want. :) I'm travelling this weekend so I might be pretty scarce, but if I can't connect with you I'll get in touch directly on monday. :)

CalciferFireDmn

Fire Demon
    Years
  • Hey techie, might i suggest a rehabilitation program for your erm. . . condition? In the mean time i would love to help your recovery process by taking the Gastly M Modest Levitate x x 31 x x 31, Growlithe M Adamant Intimidate 31 31 x x x 31, and Scyther M Adamant Technicican 31 x x x 31 x off of your hands. My 3DS FC is 1349 - 5776 - 8166. Thank you in advance ^-^

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    Fletchling M Adamant Gale Wings x 31 x x 31 x
    Gastly M Modest Levitate x x 31 x x 31
    Purrloin F Timid Prankster x 31 31 x 31 31
    Would like to request these 3 please and thank you, assuming you still have them and want to find them a nice home. I don't have anything on your wishlist though :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Hey all. :) Just a heads up anything unclaimed by tomorrow from this list is going to be released, and I'll have a new list up. If you still want anything from this list, PM me if I haven't contacted you. :)

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
    Years
  • May I give
    Chespin M Brave Bulletproof 31 31 31 x 31 x Spikes/Curse/Synethesis
    Fennekin F Impish Magician 31 x x x x 31
    a good home?
    Thanks.

Years
  • I'd like to take these two if I may:
    Gastrodon F Sassy Sand Force x x 31 x x 31
    and
    Slowking F Bold Regenerator x x x x x x Japanese

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    May I give
    Chespin M Brave Bulletproof 31 31 31 x 31 x Spikes/Curse/Synethesis
    Fennekin F Impish Magician 31 x x x x 31
    a good home?
    Thanks.

I'll see if I still have one of those chespin. I know I still have the fennekin :)

I'd like to take these two if I may:
    Gastrodon F Sassy Sand Force x x 31 x x 31
    and
    Slowking F Bold Regenerator x x x x x x Japanese

Sure :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Sure. Thank you very much. :D

The only 4IV Chespin I had left was an Overgrower. That one has hp/atk/def and the egg moves though. And I think I released that fennekin last night but the one I gave you is better anyway. XD

Davidson25

Davidson_25
    Years
  • Can I get these 2 pokes??
    Torchic M Adamant Speed Boost 31 31 x 31 31 31
    Ponyta F Careful Flash Fire x x x x x x POKERUS
    I have a 4 IV Growlithe and a 4 IV Zubat I can trade!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Can I get these 2 pokes??
    Torchic M Adamant Speed Boost 31 31 x 31 31 31
    Ponyta F Careful Flash Fire x x x x x x POKERUS
    I have a 4 IV Growlithe and a 4 IV Zubat I can trade!

Sure :) I'll try and catch you online. Unless the growlithe has morning sun I dont need it, but the zubat would be appreciated :)

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
    Years
  • May I possibly have:
    - Goomy F Quirky Hydration 31 x 31 x 31 x (Spanish)
    - Espurr F Modest Keen Eye 31 31 x 31 31 31
    - Growlithe F Jolly Intimidate 31 31 31 x x 31

I don't really have anything on your wants list however :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    May I possibly have:
    - Goomy F Quirky Hydration 31 x 31 x 31 x (Spanish)
    - Espurr F Modest Keen Eye 31 31 x 31 31 31
    - Growlithe F Jolly Intimidate 31 31 31 x x 31

I don't really have anything on your wants list however :(

Sure you may, and that's fine. :) I'm really just looking to clear boxes so I can breed more things XD Add me, and we'll trade :)

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
    Years
  • Yay! Thank you so much :pink_love: I'll add you right now!

EDIT: Thanks again for the pokemons! I really appreciate it :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello! I love the idea of this shop! Do you by any chance still have the Chespin M Brave Bulletproof 31 31 31 x 31 x Spikes/Curse/Synethesis?

It looks like it was from the "old list" section... but it's not bolded? So I don't know what that means, lol. Just thought I would ask!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Hello! I love the idea of this shop! Do you by any chance still have the Chespin M Brave Bulletproof 31 31 31 x 31 x Spikes/Curse/Synethesis?

It looks like it was from the "old list" section... but it's not bolded? So I don't know what that means, lol. Just thought I would ask!

It meant I hadn't released it yet, but it wasn't claimed. I don't think I do, as I think I ended up using him for a new team, but if you'd like I have some 31 31 31 x x x brave chespins with the egg moves if you'd want one of those? :)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Hello! I'm interested in the following 3 Pokemon:

Joltik F Docile Compound Eyes 31 x 31 31 31 31 Pursuit
    Joltik M Timid Compound Eyes 31 x 31 x 31 31 Pursuit
    Fennekin M Modest Magician 31 x 31 x 31 31

Would you be happy to accept a Female Adamant Huge Power Marill with 31 IVs in Atk, Def, Sp.Def and Spd? The egg moves are Water Sport, Aqua Jet, Superpower and Belly Drum.

Jirachi Wishmaker

Wishmaker
    Years
  • Can I please request for a Joltik F Timid Compound Eyes 31 x 31 31 31 31 x Pursuit
    I can give a Japanese female smeargle with 31 x 31 31 31 31 only bad thing about it is that it has a jolly nature :p

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Hello! I'm interested in the following 3 Pokemon:

Joltik F Docile Compound Eyes 31 x 31 31 31 31 Pursuit
    Joltik M Timid Compound Eyes 31 x 31 x 31 31 Pursuit
    Fennekin M Modest Magician 31 x 31 x 31 31

Would you be happy to accept a Female Adamant Huge Power Marill with 31 IVs in Atk, Def, Sp.Def and Spd? The egg moves are Water Sport, Aqua Jet, Superpower and Belly Drum.

Sure, I'd be very happy with the marril, and those three are still available. :) I'll add you and try to catch you online, or you can PM/VM me when you are.

Can I please request for a Joltik F Timid Compound Eyes 31 x 31 31 31 31 x Pursuit
    I can give a Japanese female smeargle with 31 x 31 31 31 31 only bad thing about it is that it has a jolly nature :p

Sure, and that'd be awesome. :) I'll add you.

Back