• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wrath of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
Years
Hey man I'm signing up. Here's my post.

Name: Aaron
Appearence: He wears a red hat. He wears a red mask. He wears black shirt. He wears red pants. He wears black shoes. He wears a black sweatshirt to cover the mask.
Good, Neutral, or Bad: Bad
Region from: Hoenn

Poke'mon:
1. Swampert/Male/NonShiny
2. Swello/Female/Shiny
3. Gardevoir/Female/Shiny
4. Ninjask/Male/NonShiny
5. Sableye/Female/NonShiny
6. Medicham/Male/Shiny

Sableye is out of it's poke'ball.
OCC: Hey since you and Lyrulf are both in the Team Rocket, can we be like partners?

Last edited:

Sexycheese

Bye :)
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Alright thanks for telling me Lyulf, since your a Team Rocket Executive and Krome is a luietenant we should figure something out.

OCC: For now on, I made a talk forum about this poke'mon rp in the poke'mon rp lounge, if you have any questions please go and talk there.

where is the talk forum I cant find it (GOD I AM SUCH A NOOB!)

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
Why? because instead of talking on here, we just can leave the thread to the rp writing instead of talking and the talking thread is in the poke'mon rp lounge.

killer-g

S to the o
Years
Name: sergio
Occupation: pokemon trainer/former team galactic grunt (it made him hate team rocket)
Appearence: he is brown, has black hair, he is chubby, has a blue shirt,a pair of black jeans,
sneakers
Good, Neutral, or Bad: neutral
Region from: sinnoh

Poke'mon:
1. infernape/flames/male
2. swellow/wingz/male
3. espeon/light/female
4. gyrados/terror/male
5. marowak/bones/male
6. hitmontop/spin/female

p.s. espeon stays out of his pokeball

Last edited:

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
Years
Name: Krome
Occupation: pokemon trainer/former team galactic grunt (it made him hate team rocket)
Appearence: he is brown, has black hair, he is chubby, has a blue shirt,a pair of black jeans,
sneakers
Good, Neutral, or Bad: neutral
Region from: sinnoh

Poke'mon:
1. infernape/flames/male
2. swellow/wingz/male
3. eevee/light/female
4. gyrados/terror/male
5. marowak/bones/male
6. hitmontop/spin/female

OCC: Wow, a Krome from Kanto and a Krome from Sinnoh, that's odd, but don't worry I hope he doesn't get mad, but anyways please write about the poke'mon rp in the OCC thread in the rp lounge okay. By the way, Krome's going to come on soon and make sure he accepts you.

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
Wow...okay this is quit interesting, hey serg can you change your name? by the way your ACCEPTED also.

EDIT: Hey I need 1 person from Shinnoh to be in the Hoenn region so it can be even so can we do that so we can start?

Last edited:

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
THE POKE'MON RP HAS BEGUN...
*by the way, anybody can join*

Krome woke up and seen the sun raising in Pallet Town. After he took a shower, he saw a letter on the table. It was from his younger brother so he read it:

"Hi brother, by time you read this I'll be training my poke'mon in the wild, by the way I saw this Sneasel and it reminded of you to me so I sent the poke'ball to you and when father and mother was living in the Sinnoh region, they gave me a Razor Claw to go with it, so I hope you have a great time by yourself, love your brother Aaron."

Krome saw that his brother read something else and it said:

"P.S. the Razor Claw is very sharp so don't mess with it, make sure you evolve Sneasel when it's the right time, and also the Sneasel is at level 10 so evolve it right away when it becomes dark outside or else it isn't going to work."

Krome later on saw the poke'ball and the Razor Claw so he grabbed the Razor Claw and put it inside his pocket. Krome put the poke'ball on his belt and then he went outside to start training his poke'mon.

"Come on out Sneasel!" hollered Krome.

Sneasel came out and was ready to battle.

"Okay Sneasel go over to the other side of the beach and I'll send out my weak Charmander." said Krome.

Krome sent out Charmander and he made it use Scratch.

"Use Quick Attack Sneasel!" hollered Krome at Sneasel.

Sneasel closely looked at Charmander and then when Charmander was coming towards Sneasel, Sneasel backed away and quicky bashed into Charmanders body.

"Alright Charmander use Scratch again and Sneasel use Quick Attack." said Krome.

Sneasel used Quick Attack and then when Sneasel hit Charmander, Charmander went down to the ground. Krome looked at his watch and it started to be 8:05 so he grabbed out the Razor Claw out of his pocket and gave it to Sneasel.

Sneasel grabbed it and then she evolved into a mysterious Weavile that no one ever known in the kanto region. Krome was excited so he went inside with Weavile. When he was inside, he grabbed a pen and a peice of paper and then wrote back to his brother that lived in the Sinnoh region.

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
Years
A week later after Aaron sent the letter to his brother in Kanto, his brother Krome sent him a letter back so Aaron read it and it said:

"Hello young brother, I already evolved Sneasel into Weavile already and it's amazing, thank mom for sending the Razor Claw because if she didn't I'll have a different poke'mon and the people won't see the most amazing poke'mon that the people will see after I bring it outside to battle."

Aaron read it all and it also had something in the back of it and it said:

"Be careful out there, when I come visit in Kanto, make sure your still winning and not losing."

Aaron threw the letter away and then he went back outside to train his poke'mon again. When Aaron was outside, he saw a trainer walking towards him wearing a blue suit. The trainer came closer and it was a police officer.

"Hey, you work for the Team Rocket don't you?" asked the police officer.
"Yes, why?" asked Aaron.
"I'm putting you under arrest for stealing a Razor Claw and a Sneasel from a trainer." said the officer.
"Alright, what are you going to do, spank me?" asked Aaron while taking out a poke'ball.
"No, after I'm done battling you, I'm taking you for a ride." said the police officer.
"Alright bring it." said Aaron.

Aaron brought out Swampert and the officer brought out Arcanine.

"Arcanine huh, Swampert use Earthquake." said Aaron with a quiet voice.
"Alright Arcanine, use Flamethrower." said the police officer with an angry voice.

Swampert raised his two front feet and forced them on the ground. Arcanine didn't have an advantage of attack and it went down hard.

"Wow, that's easy." said Aaron.
"Don't worry, I'll get you sometime soon." said the police officer while walking away.

Aaron grabbed a chair and he sat down with his Swampert by his tank outside watching his side.

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
The next day came and when Krome woke up, he grabbed his poke'ball and went back to Giovanni to see what was his next task.

"Your next task is to take over Samuel's laboratory in Pallet Town and take over it." said Giovanni.
"Yes sir." said Krome.
"Make sure you go to Cinnibar Island to make sure the Blaine is ready to take out Samuel Oak." said Giovanni.
"Yes sir." said Krome.

Krome went out of the Team Rocket hideout just inside Celadon City. Krome sent out Charizard and he got on and he flew all the way towards Cinnibar Island to pick up Blaine. When he got there, he landed and he saw that Blaine was ready so he grabbed his breifcase and grabbed out his Pidgeot to carry it for Blaine.

Blaine got on his own Charizard and then they went to fly towards Pallet Town.

"You know what to do?" asked Blaine.
"Yes, take out the lab and take it over while you create Mewtwo." said Aaron.
"That's right, but how are you taking it over?" asked Blaine.
"Well I have a Weavile which my brother gave to me yesturday." said Aaron.
"A Weavile huh, I hope it attacks good." said Blaine.

When Aaron and Blaine arrived in Pallet Town, they saw the lab so they walked towards it.

"Hey, don't attack without me." said Lt. Surge.
"Yes, not me either." said Sabrina.
"Don't mention myself." said Koga.

So Koga, Blaine, Sabrina, Lt. Surge, and Aaron was walking towards Sam's lab.

"Are you guys ready?" asked Aaron.
"Yes we are." said Lt. Surge, "We're always ready."

When Aaron tried to open the front door, Koga jumped on top of the lab and waited for the right time to attack, Sabrina went to the back to wait, and then it was just Blaine, Aaron, and Lt. Surge still trying to open the door.

"Alright, I have enough time having fun let's just blow it up." said Lt. Surge.

Lt. Surge grabbed one of his electrode bombs and he threw it towards the door and it blew up. Aaron first went inside, Blaine went inside next, and then Lt. Surge.

"Team Rocket." said Samuel Oak.
"Yes we are Team Rockets." said Aaron.
"You were my favorite trainer ten years ago." said Samuel Oak.
"Yes, but I am now for Team Rocket." said Aaron. "Now it's time to take over."

Lt. Surge threw out Raichu, Aaron sent out Weavile, and Blaine sent out Arcanine.

"Alright Raichu thunderbolt now." said Lt. Surge.
"Icy Wind now Weavile." said Aaron.
"Okay Arcanine, flamethrower." said Blaine.

When the three poke'mon used there attacks, a big huge bang appeared in front of lab.

"Use Sludge Bomb now Weezing." said Koga.

Later, another bang came and it was from the back of the lab.

"Alright Gengar, use Shadow Punch." said Sabrina.

Samuel Oak ran away and hid behind a brown table. Later on, three mysterious people walked in and sent out Rhydon, Starmie, and Pidgeot.

"Alright Rhyhorn, use Megahorn." said a man.
"Use Hydro Pump now Starmie." said a women.
"Use Twister Pidgeot." said another man.

When the smoke went away, the three mysterious people came to be Ash Ketchum, Misty, and Brock.

"Them three." said Lt. Surge.
"Make them pay for what they've done Weavile." said Aaron.
"Help Weavile by using Thunderbolt." said Lt. Surge.

Weavile ran towards Rhyhorn and used Night Slash. Raichu ran and used Thunderbolt to Starmie. Starmie got hit hard and then Weavile vanished and came attacking Rhyhorn with a huge claw attack.

"No my Rhyhorn." said Brock with an angry voice.
"Ha, my Starmie." said Misty while crying
"Alright it's just by ourselves then Ash." said Brock.
"Yes it is." said Ash. "Go Charizard and Blastoise."
"Go Steelix." said Brock.

Steelix, Venasaur, and Blastoise came out.

"Let's take this outisde while Blaine does his work." said Sabrina.
"Alright let's go out then." said Koga.

When they went outside, they started the battle but when they came outside, Gary Oak showed up.

"I guess you guys need help." said Gary Oak while riding his Arcanine.
"Glad you made it Gary, we need your help." said Ash.
"Yes I see, that's why I brought Dragonite, Jolteon, Hitmonlee, and Muk with me." said Gary Oak.

When Gary Oak got off his Arcanine, he sent out his poke'mon.

"Nice, a huge poke'mon brawl." said Lt. Surge. "I like brawls."
"Yes, me also." said Aaron.
"Go Jolteon, Electabuzz, Electrode, and Magneton." said Lt. Surge.
"Go Charizard, Pidgeot, Nidoking, and Arcanine." said Aaron.

When the poke'mon came out, all of the poke'mon looked face to face.

"Oh this will be fun to watch, so let's just watch them battle." said Koga.
"Yes, please watch." said Sabrina.

"Alright guys, use both of your guys' strong attacks on them." said Lt. Surge.
"Alright Weavile, use Night Slash on both of them." said Aaron.

All of the poke'mon used their strong attacks and then later on, it was a sudden silence.

"What happend?" asked Sabrina.
"I don't know." said Koga. "Alright go Pidgeot and use Whirlwind."

Pidgeot came out and used Whirlwind to blow away the smoke. When the smoke disappeared, Koga and Sabrina saw that all of the twurps poke'mon were defeated.

"That's obvious." said Lt. Surge. "We won."
"Yes we did." said Aaron. "Let's go inside."

Aaron, Lt. Surge, Koga, and Sabrina went back inside the lab and they saw Blaine and Samuel Oak battling.

killer-g

S to the o
Years
Sergio woke up when the sun was shining in his face.

"hey eevee wake up here is some poke'food I'm going to take a shower",Sergio went to the shower and dressed."eevee we have to go to Cyrus I think I am getting promoted today so let's go",Sergio said while walking outside."eevee eev",eevee answered to Sergio.

Later at the headquarter

Mars: "you heard about Sergio?"
Jupiter: "yes I did and I tought that he had a future out here"

Sergio came walking by Mars and Jupiter and overheared the conversation.

"what's with me do you now something",Sergio asked.

" off course we know something we are commanders what do you expect and if you wan't to know something go to mister Cyrus office",Mars and Jupiter answered.

So Sergio did and wen't to the office.
In the office was Cyrus and some kid that was also a grunt.

"Sergio welcome to my office and your test, you see that trainer you're going to fight him 1 on 1 the person who wins gets to becomes an elite so do your best and you two so let's go ouside ",Cyrus told Sergio

"So an 1 on 1 this is going to be interesting go hitmontop!",Sergio said while a pokemon appeared was breakdancing right away. "ok so a hitmontop, come out Toxicroak use poison jab, o yeah a hit and you're poisoned",the trainer said.
"o no hitmontop use triple kick and right after use detect, o yeah a critical hit", Sergio said.
"hmpf, that wasn't even a good choice remember that a toxicroak is a fighting type you aren't as good as I tought you are pathetic toxicroak finish it use natural gift twice as you can see my toxicroak is holding a sitrus berry so it is a psychic attack and even though you have detect i'm using it twice so your detect is faded away after the first time so goodbye hitmontop", the trainer told this story to Sergio and at the end Sergio lost.

" I lost I'm not becoming an elite what am I supposed to do now",Sergio said in himself and eevee who was by his side.Sergio doesn't know what he is up to so he went home

Sexycheese

Bye :)
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Wolf was sat in the hotel room staring at his phone waiting for the boss to call. His Gardevior enterd the room and sat beside him giving him look that blatently showed impatience."Voir" it asked
The teen shook his head "I know lily. Giovanni never keeps his appointments, I belive that by keeping us waiting t is a display of his authority as we can do little about it"
His phone began to ring "speak of the devil....Mr giovanni its certainly a pleasure to hear from you again"
"Very well whatever, I have an assinment for you"
Wolf smiled "A feild assinment? It would not happen to be at Samuel Oaks lab would it?"
"Well informed as always I see"
Wolf shrugged" not paticually, I can see whats happening from the window"
He tried to sound indifferent but suprise could be detected from the rocket boss`s voice" So you are on cinibar?"
"Indeed,I heard about the order yougave about mewtwo"
"How exactly ?"
Wolf becan to laugh and so did lily "But mr giovanni I am an executive and I have access to a lot of information namely the web cam in your office but besides their adversaries have all fallen appart from samuel oak himself"
"Whatever get over there now! They have met some resitance!"
"very well goodbye mr Giovanni,come lily, we have a party to crash....."

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
Years
  • Age 27
  • Hell
  • Seen Jun 15, 2011
Gunny and Luca the Lucario were running arcoss the frost filled hills in Kanto because they were being chase by a mob of Plloytoads."Faster Luca"yelled Gunny who shivering flet his feet go numb because of all ofthe ice.Then they saw a giant bird flying across icey blue sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back