• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Xiaolin Showdown Fan Club

Kirii

Future Username: Kirii
    Years
    THIS IS THE XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN FAN CLUB!
    Do you like the shows?
    Or do you just like the characters? (like I do)
    Then JOIN!!
    Here are the rules:
    1. Don't spam
    2. Don't bash the characters in the shows
    3. Please follow the rules! (and I mean it!)
    4. (new rule) PLEASE POST IF YOU JOIN!!!

There is only room for two co-owners, just tell me if you want to be one. And if you want to join, please tell me and I'll let you know if you can. :D

Currently 9 members in my club!!

Members

Myyrh (co-owner)
    Frost (co-owner)
    Fury of Ninetails
    NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
    obelisk-hun
    1,000 mudkip
    B.U.N.N.Y

Tell me if I got ya'll's usernames wrong. ^_^

Last edited:

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    Hey guys! what is everyone's favorite episode? mine is either when dojo takes down the sapphire dragon with hot sauce or when dojo grows a second head and gets locked in the cage.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    omg they made a club for my favorite show!
    ohmi said:
    JACK SPICER!
    i will join and take any managment position open XD
    xxiiiiaaaaooooolllliiiiinnnnn shhhoooooowwwwddddooooowwwwwnnn
    waow waow WAOW waow, waow waow WAOW waow
    doo doo doo doo doo DOO
    doo DOO doo DOO DOO!

(kinda hard to make out XD)

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    yeah he said i will not count my ducks before they emerge from there shells and rai said that wasnt even close!

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    when will someone use the helmet of jong in an episode besides malamalajong? my fav. rai quote is when he says "that's about as useful as a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest. XD XD XD

B.U.N.N.Y

Mayonaise
    Years
    can i join its a great show i like the one with the giant snowman Rahksha Jack Spicer is funny in that episode hes my fav char his girly scream is halarious (and the helmet of jhong is never used once it is the least used shen-gong-wu aside from the saphire dragon i think)

Kirii

Future Username: Kirii
    Years
    B.U.N.N.Y said:
    can i join its a great show i like the one with the giant snowman Rahksha Jack Spicer is funny in that episode hes my fav char his girly scream is halarious (and the helmet of jhong is never used once it is the least used shen-gong-wu aside from the saphire dragon i think)

You can join (message too short, blah blah, blah...)

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    it sux that only reruns of xiaolin showdown are on until september! how will i live until then with the reruns?!? i also think that the glove of jisaku has never been used in an episode either. i like the episode with the flower with the french accent. jack spicer looks cool when he's a cactus in that episode. LOL.

metaltitan42

the xailin titan of steel
    Years
    can i please join me fave character is ramundo and me fave shen gong wu is the sword of the storm and eye of dashi

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    i made a list of all the shen gong wu
    OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD!
    i named them all!
    i checked it on this xiaolin showdown magazine i got

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Coolio, can I join? My favorite charecter is Jack Spicer! -^__^- And my fave shen-gong-wu are the shroud of shadows and the golden tiger claws.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    May I join?My favorite character is Kimiko cuz her attitude's got style!My favorite sheng-gong-wu is sword of the storm and eye of dashi.So far I sem to be the only Kimiko fan,so can I join?

Back