• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Advanced Team

nineball

Banned
Years
  • Job

If you are in need of a begiiner music inserter, then I can do the job fine. I can input music fine into ROMs, I just can't make the MIDI file loop, I am horrible at it. If someone could loop the files, and make them 11 khz 8 bit, I will gladly insert them. Thanks for your time. On my account is a link to a youtube video of Pokemon Gold's New Bark Town music that replaced Pallet Town.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Well hey im sure you will do fine, your in so long as you don't try to pester me into what music should be added :)(sorry I had a member before and we didn't quite get along because of his...erm begging and pestering)

Other than that welcome to the team!

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Well hey im sure you will do fine, your in so long as you don't try to pester me into what music should be added :)(sorry I had a member before and we didn't quite get along because of his...erm begging and pestering)

Other than that welcome to the team!

So are we gonna start today?

nineball

Banned
    Years
  • Sorry guys, I got another hack I have to attend to. I won't be able to help with this one, but maybe another time. Sorry, but technically I didn't even do any thing yet, so backing out now doesn't sound to harsh. See ya around

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Hey guys, there is a new position to the team. We need people who knows how to insert music and when I say that I mean completely. I need someone that can insert the music without having to replace the current ones. What I have planned is inserting Ruby music into firered because there are a few events involving Team Aqua and Magma, which reminds me I also need someone who can insert OWs without replacing the current one. I have tried both but hex-editing isn't my thing and I've messed up on it a few times.

I look forward to meeting new members who wants to take either of these jobs.

Thank you guys
    ~tyson:)

Does a Yellow Remake sound that bad to you guys?:)

No one seems to wanna join...

Last edited:

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hey guys, there is a new position to the team. We need people who knows how to insert music and when I say that I mean completely. I need someone that can insert the music without having to replace the current ones. What I have planned is inserting Ruby music into firered because there are a few events involving Team Aqua and Magma, which reminds me I also need someone who can insert OWs without replacing the current one. I have tried both but hex-editing isn't my thing and I've messed up on it a few times.

I look forward to meeting new members who wants to take either of these jobs.

Thank you guys
    ~tyson:)

Does a Yellow Remake sound that bad to you guys?:)

No one seems to wanna join...

inserting ruby music? i think i can find somebody for that. dont hold your breath on it tho lol

Years
  • I can jump on as a scripter. I am pretty good with scripting, and since I am in college, I have a bunch of time to kill.

Position wanted:
    Basic/(possibly)Advanced Scripter

Examples of my work:
    Causes an earthquake, then fades out. When it fades back in, rocks block the player's path.
    Spoiler:

A nurse Joy Replacement Script that charges $10 for a basic heal:
    Spoiler:

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
  • I can jump on as a scripter. I am pretty good with scripting, and since I am in college, I have a bunch of time to kill.

Position wanted:

Examples of my work:
    Causes an earthquake, then fades out. When it fades back in, rocks block the player's path.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    That is some pretty good scripting there but i don't think that is advanced yet :\
    except for that jurse joy script ;D

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years

Position wanted:

Examples of my work:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Yeah sure you can join, earthquakes will come in handy, but your the last scriptor, we have enough now, and Im the only one who seems to be scripting the game but its fine.

And is my Team THAT bad guys, a Yellow Remake must not sound good to the users here, makes me wonder if I should continue than...

Back