• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Fan club! X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2009
    *hugs Yellow-chan*

As for the books beyond volume 8, I want to eventually scan and translate them, for the benefit of the people who can't read them. There are a couple of problems with that, though: One, in order to get my scanner to work I have to alter the settings in BIOS and that's really not a good idea since I have no idea how to do that; two, the people who are scanning the rest of Pokemon PiPiPi Adventure for me are very slow, so I don't know if I could rely on them; three, I have nowhere else to go to scan, for free at least. *sigh*

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    See...at least one of us had a defect in the process to get the scans to the people.

More "What Really Happened!" comics to come tomorrow!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2009
    *nods* I'm already doing it with the last three volumes of Magical Pokemon Journey, since stupid Viz discontinued it also, but I'm very behind schedule because I had to lend the books to a friend to scan, and she is very lazy. (We convinced her boyfriend to do it, but then he became lazy as well. ??) I think I'll yell at them tomorrow when I see them at TCG league.

And maybe I can find someplace around here where I can go to scan things for free, or at least for cheap. ^^

Green and Charizard

Hi! I'm new here!
    Years
    Ketsuban said:
    *nods* I'm already doing it with the last three volumes of Magical Pokemon Journey, since stupid Viz discontinued it also, but I'm very behind schedule because I had to lend the books to a friend to scan, and she is very lazy. (We convinced her boyfriend to do it, but then he became lazy as well. ??) I think I'll yell at them tomorrow when I see them at TCG league.

And maybe I can find someplace around here where I can go to scan things for free, or at least for cheap. ^^
    Sorry about that,Ketsuban.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Ketsuban said:

Don't worry. Laziness is a natural phenomenon. XD
    What, you don't have a scanner?

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Another comic!

The Yellow Fan club! X3

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I need to post here more XP
    Hi guys ^^
    what are we talking about?? (dont say YELLOW!!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back