• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Youtube Thread

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    True but still he got some flaws. He wants to pass on the knowledge of his religion. Why say so and then post a MCR crap video? I mean he has a Jonas freaking Brothers poster on his wall. He obviously knows nothing about science and such as he said he was interested in guys but now girls. As I said above that is not possible in anyway what so ever as well your mental structure for your sexual orientation is built either straight or homosexual you cant change it no matter how hard he tries to change it. And he needs to control his anger. He is 12 now and going through puberty(supposedly) and he says do not maike fun of kids. While yes I agree with your statement if your age is what you say and you are indeed going through puberty you sir are now a teenager and last time I recall those years are the shitiest in your life. I can say that from experience. Thank god its only 2 more years I have to endure. But yeah he wants to be a 12 year old going through puberty? He has to act like it and ignore the youtubers not freaking have spaz attacks.

Have you ever heard of bisexuality? In other words, he could like both guys and girls, and just not figured it out yet. Incidentally, this guy has issues. Just like Chrischan. Maybe we should try tormenting Chrischan too? I really don't think ruining these people's lives even further is worth it. Yes, they are stupid and annoying, but it isn't entirely their faults. Just ignore them, instead of promting them further.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years

This is crazy on many levels and wrong on an equal amount of levels. Apparently Volee streams games through 3G and WoW might become one of the streamed games.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years

Sorry for the cursing but this is too hilarious. XD
    And now for morse code on your Iphone!

This might make me WANT to buy one.

Last edited:
    Back