• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Yu-Gi-Oh GX Fan Club!~

wargreymon

yami's girl pwns
    Years
    Rikku-chan said:
    That was hysterical! I loved the look on his face! But my fav ish where Sho and Judai first come to Slifer Dorm and mistake Hyato for a Kaola Bear! XD
    well he does fit the description I mean look at the resembalance in their noses

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Hihi again! ^^ Least favorite eppy.... I think probably the one where Misawa beats Manjoume and he has to leave the school. T_T I like Jun much more than Daichi!

♪Angel Pikachu♪

Its the truth~! XD
    Years
    Bakura-kun said:
    Hihi again! ^^ Least favorite eppy.... I think probably the one where Misawa beats Manjoume and he has to leave the school. T_T I like Jun much more than Daichi!
    I didn't really care about that episode because I don't care who won! XD I don't like ether of them.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Ah. ^^ I like Jun a lot, don't ask why. ^^; I just do. xD Ryo's better though. And Asuka... *glomps Asuka* I wouldn't glomp Ryo or Jun, would I? xD xD

♪Angel Pikachu♪

Its the truth~! XD
    Years
    Yay, that would be weird. XD And I would half to say, but Ryo is better then Jun, too. X( So, can anyone think of a new topic? I'm going to look a janime.net for some ideas.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Teehee. xD xD xD I can't think between 9am and 9pm. ^^;

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yup, it was quite good. ^_^ Though, it obviously won't be the final one, since...
    a) 4kids seem to like having their opening musics have the anime title.
    b) The images haven't been edited yet.
    But it's cool! :D I hope they do keep it personally, makes a change from the old opening music we've heard so many times. xD

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    xD xD Can't think of one. xD *keeps on topic by glomping Asuka xD*

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Aww... the painful truth. ^^ *cuddles Asuka anyway xD*