• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yu-Gi-Oh GX Fan Club

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • Actually, I think also partly he has the same principles as Bastion. Ifr not Obelisk Blue, however, I have another thing to say. I was reading a spolier and I found some startling things.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • i watched a new episode the other day, looks like alexis has some competition for jaden, if ya get waht i mean;)

SilverTail

Years
  • Agent9 said:
    Heh, I do... I beat Akio too so what dorm do i stay in B.B.?

i think your thinking of a diferent fanclub, this is teh yugioh GX fanclub, ultimate spriter is the owner here, not B.B., sorry, thats the alexis rhodes fanclub

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Yeah I was starting to wonder how much this club could have changed after I stoped posting. Anyway did anyone catch yesterday's episode I missed it

SilverTail

Years
  • well, i think ive seen all the episodes so far, last i knew i had seen the one where jaden got away from that one sailor guy, the one with the realy expensive duel disk (it had diamonds adn emeralds adn sappires and all that! right on it!) anyway, have there been any episodes since that one?

Back