• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zapchu Fan Club

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    one of the administrators here, and the reason why i stay here.
    Let this be the official zapchu fan club
    i'll be owner, anyone who wants to join may choose to post here or may pm me.
    (i hope there already isn't a zapchu fan club).

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    ZAPPY FAN CLUB?!?!?!?! I'm, like, so in! xD *clings to Zappy* Ph34r teh dead sexyness!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    LOL!!! HOW COULD I NOT JOIN THIS CLUB?!?!?!? xD
    Can I be co-owner dude!??!?! eh eh? can I??? xD *pokes KLS until he says "yes, you can" >=3
    *pokes Zappy until she finds out about this club* o.O'

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    kool zapchu seems like a really coo, person and i like her tales of symphonia avatar of sheena, sweet!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    KLS said:
    sure, both of you can join.
    Thank you very much.
    NiNGi said:
    LOL!!! HOW COULD I NOT JOIN THIS CLUB?!?!?!? xD
    Can I be co-owner dude!??!?! eh eh? can I??? xD *pokes KLS until he says "yes, you can" >=3
    *pokes Zappy until she finds out about this club* o.O'
    Lady Pearl said:
    Zapchu? Can I join!? She's very kind and we both have FFXI. ^_~
    Lighty said:
    kool zapchu seems like a really coo, person and i like her tales of symphonia avatar of sheena, sweet!
    Welcome to The Zap Fanclub,everyone! Have fun and have a great time. =) *waits for Zap*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yesh, and how goes your college course? Looking forward to living in japan this summer?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I miss Zappy! :'( Where is she? Long time I haven't seen her, buT I know she is invisible. But well. hope you enjoy Japan. ^.^

Back