• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zephyr Storefront

MetalVolnutt

Legends never die!
    Years
    Hi, I'm currently trying to fill my dex but there are certain pokes I can't obtain on my own... so I was wondering if you could trade me a Numel, a Cradily and a Rufflet? That would help me out a lot. I don't really care about nature or egg moves. What would you like in return? I have a 5IV Eevee if you want it.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
    Hi there, was wondering if you'd be willing to trade a Manectite for a few 5 IV pokemon? There wasn't an item part of the list so I'm not holding my breath but if you do then I can offer up a 5 IV HA Nidoran-f, 5 IV Roselia, and/or a 5 IV HA Froakie. It's not much since I'm new to breeding and all of these were from wonder trade, but it's all I've got :/
    I'm mostly offering my services for breeding, and would only trade rare items in exchange for something else. I'm good with all of those departments, so I don't think I want to part with a Mega Stone for those. Sorry.

Hi there,im curious if i can have the turtwig?
    Sure. Will have to breed one for you, but that won't take very long.

Hi, I'm currently trying to fill my dex but there are certain pokes I can't obtain on my own... so I was wondering if you could trade me a Numel, a Cradily and a Rufflet? That would help me out a lot. I don't really care about nature or egg moves. What would you like in return? I have a 5IV Eevee if you want it.
    I can do all of those. Is it okay if the Cradily starts as a Lileep?

LividZephyr

Years
    Nah, I'm good. I can legitimately breed just about anything. Just trade me whatever extras you have. I'll add you and get online now :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Hi, can I request a shiny Charmander? I don't really mind what nature it is. Thank you :)

LividZephyr

Years
    Hi i would love to have a fletchling with gale wings but can you make him have adamant nature?
    Yep, I can do that. Shouldn't take long since I already have a Gale Wings Fletchinder.

Hi, can I request a shiny Charmander? I don't really mind what nature it is. Thank you :)
    That I won't do for free. I don't hack, I do all of this legit, so Masuda-ing a shiny Charmander will likely take me DAYS. I mean I've been trying to hatch a shiny Sneasel for a while now with no luck. I don't want to sound rude, but I'd need it to be worth my time. What would you offer me to do that?

Now, if you wanted a regular Charmander with any kind of egg moves or a Hidden Ability, that I will do. I have many different kinds of Charmanders so breeding one wouldn't be a problem.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Yep, I can do that. Shouldn't take long since I already have a Gale Wings Fletchinder.

That I won't do for free. I don't hack, I do all of this legit, so Masuda-ing a shiny Charmander will likely take me DAYS. I mean I've been trying to hatch a shiny Sneasel for a while now with no luck. I don't want to sound rude, but I'd need it to be worth my time. What would you offer me to do that?

Now, if you wanted a regular Charmander with any kind of egg moves or a Hidden Ability, that I will do. I have many different kinds of Charmanders so breeding one wouldn't be a problem.

That's fair enough. It depends on what you would like, I have a few event Pokemon I can part with, so shoot me a PM and we can work something out. Or if Masuda-ing is too much of a pain, a shiny Charmeleon from the friend safari will work too.

LividZephyr

Years
    I don't have a Charmeleon Friend Safari. I got this Solar Power Charmander in a trade. So I'd need to find that safari and probably spend 6+ hours in it. Then I'd probably want one cloned for myself... since it is a shiny and all.

I'd like to know what you have in terms of event legendaries and shinies before I do anything. You can PM those to me if you wish. Thanks.

MetalVolnutt

Legends never die!
    Years
    Hello! I'm sorry but I haven't been able to be online until now. I already added your FC. Is it ok if we trade later today?

LividZephyr

Years
    Yep, that's fine. Lemme know when works best for you.

All active orders (except the shiny Charmander) are ready for receipt. :)

LividZephyr

Years
    Sorry for the double post, but I thought I'd update since it's been a while since I've gotten online in-game and my activity here in general is dropping. For the next couple of weeks, I'd like people to contact me on what time works best for them because I don't have the same room to get online as I did. I have a lot going on for the next three weeks, so I apologize. We're moving to a nicer place and I still need to job hunt on top of that, in addition to appointments and my birthday and a few other things too.

Still willing to breed for people if they want anything in particular! It just might take a while. Just so you know!

Back