• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zigzagoon and Linoone fanclub

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    sure you can join and also i lucario here is how i forgot to do this but

you copy and paste this link into your sig and then delete this*
    and when did i start liking them i have to agree with tookinoone

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    sure, you can join^^, now for a new topic, what do you like the most about them?
    Well, for both, it's their general personality and cuteness, I don't care much for stats, I don't pay attention to them, I barely know the type strengths and weaknesses XD
    I,Lucario, to do so simply go edit your signature and pick insert image, it will ask you for the url, enter the banner url, and there you go^^ if you want to make it a link just select the image that will appear in your signature and click on insert link, then paste the link to this thread there and you're all done^^

Last edited:

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    welcome to the club ^^ I will add you guys to the list shortly :3

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    welcome one and all new people i got back from prison called school and now i am here to say welcome and if you want to use the support banner i made go right ahead and also for tokinoone question it has to be the blue eyes i mean look at them

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    two more piccies for the club ^^(screencap is mine, and the zigzagoon came from the cards :3)

if you have any, feel free to share them^^

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I'll make one myself, but thank you, wouldn't want to take away your time XD
    don't you wonder why people dislike them?, and why the developers themselves ignore them, only two episodes starred zigzagoons and linoones respectively, the other two only had cameos, and in one of them you need a microscope to make out the one that appears there XD

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    i agree they need to get off there butts and make a 3rd evolution i know it would be cool and also i will still make sum more it doesnt take long
    oh yeah and also i think that toki sorry i had and i are the only one that can post a topic

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    all right,t hanks a lot^^, and I'm fine with the current one evo thing, but yeah, they need to be less shunned apart, like other pokemon in the same situation XD

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    now what do you agree also that me and you need to be the only ones that can post a topic and are you okay with me calling you toki

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    sure, you can call me toki, my friends call me that actually XD, and yeah, I think it's fine the way it is X3

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    go charmander do thriller woops i am posting well any way
    new topic what is your favorite normal pokemon other than linoone or zigzagoon
    mine is vigaroth

Back