• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zigzagoon and Linoone fanclub

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    thanks^^ I've been quite busy, handling a lot of things at once, that sohuld change soon though, for the better of my activity^^, you tatally have a point, and in the other appearances, quite frankly, there were visible mistakes so it's fair to think the animators weren't too interested either, which is pretty bad

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Brock with a linoone?
    sounds reasonable.

I wouldn't mind Ash haveing it either.

Dawn can't have it thought,
    she already has a swinub.

---

OMG I LOVE THE PIC WHERE LIGHTING IS EVERYWHERE.

*steals*

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I know I haven't been very acting, courses are getting a little demanding, but no worries, I'm still here, for the topic, well, it would be very interesting to be trained by a linoone, not to mention, fun^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    What would you rather? To train a linoone or to be trained by a linoone? Why?
    Wow nice topic,real creative.Thumbs up^^

I'd rather train one,wouldn't it be hard since you can't understand it XDDD

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Hello everyone^^, back, and I'm glad you guys remember this club and submit new ideas, I got a nice zigzagoon picture to show, and a new topic: Did you like them both as soon as you saw them?, or did something else make you like them? me, they grew on me, you could say^^

This image was posted by drlinoone on DA

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    Hello everyone^^, back, and I'm glad you guys remember this club and submit new ideas, I got a nice zigzagoon picture to show, and a new topic: Did you like them both as soon as you saw them?, or did something else make you like them? me, they grew on me, you could say^^

I have to say I liked zigzagoon a little more and more when I saw it in anime. Linoone just came along with the package.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016

Aww! That's soo cute! =3

Sorry for being gone you guys^^"

Here's a few more pictures of them

heehee aww they're matching!^^

Well he's based off a Linoone XDD

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    really cute pictures^^, and that's interesting, Tacharine, for me it was the other way around, and now, I'm a rabid fan of them both^^

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Now to answer my own topic ^^

What would you rather? To train a linoone or to be trained by a linoone? Why?

Actually I would rather both, but it would be most interesting to be trained by a linoone. Training leads to understanding and experiencing things often brings two beings closer together. However theres a real risk i'd end up a Linoone crazy hermit XD

Good to see picture goodness!

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Hello again everyone^^ I hope it's going well, I have another topic for you
    Would you, or would you not like to see another evolution in the zigzagoon-linoone line?
    Personally I think it's all right the way it is now^^

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Greetings everyone^^ I'm sorry for my inactivity, I am currently busy, finals have arrived, but I have a new topic for the club^^
    What kind of moves for both pokemon you think would look good in a contest?
    more pics coming soon^^
    EDIT: I updated your name in the list, Crimson Arcanine

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Thank you for updating my name in the list :D

I think that they both are rather flexible when it comes to moves for contests but I think Cute, Cool and Tough moves suit them better than Smart and Beauty moves.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years

Something... cute?
    I just want the sensastion to say:
    "OMG. YOU RULEZ TEH POKEMON TRAINER SCHOOLZ!"

=D

Back