• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zombie Fanclub

Years
  • Sorry for a lot of text, but I want to explain in detail.

Well, what I would first do is when the first reports are in the media, I would go to small stores, or use my own supplies, but I would not go to WalMart or other huge store, because of the huge riots. Luckily, my dad works in construction, so we have ready supplies anywhere, plus a huge van where he carries his supplies. I would take all of the drywall knives, and such that he has and make a stockade of hand-held weapons and firearms. I would barricade our house with my dad, and put "homemade" security system, consisted of rope, bells, stakes, and rocks. I would then put all of our supplies into one closet, a place for easy storage. When s**t hits the fan, I would climb to the top of our house with a ladder with my family. If that doesn't work, then I would gather all supplies into my dad's van, and flee to the nearest military base, school, or prison. Reasons why I chose these places:

Military Base- Stocked with guns, food, and soldiers that will protect you.
    School- You have lots of places to go in a school.
    Prison- With stone walls, the bars on a jail cell, and there will most likely be guards in a prison.

I would barter with other people so I can get what I need to trade or as a necessity. Ex. I trade Salt for a Bottle of Tylenol and then I trade the medicine for Ammo.

Medicines such as Anti-Depressants would be good because the moans of the undead or the death of loved ones. You wouldn't want members of your group committing suicide.

I would then form a small colony, be the leader and create my rules, while still having freedoms, until the world comes back.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Totally forgot about warehouse there~

High windows and few doors means less possibilities that a zombie/zombies could get in
    And most are packed with crates that you could use to block every entrance except for one or you could said crates to build a structure inside (kinda like an inner fortress)
    And those crates could also hold much needed supplies

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
  • I'll join!

Name: Tribal Ebony (of course)
    Favourite Zombie Movie: I am Legend, Lord Of The Rings, Zombieland.
    Favourite Character from a Zombie Movie: Willow Smith from I am Legend.
    Test Results: Yaya! I came out as a tough chick.

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
  • Ok! Cm'on! this thread is kinda inactive. New topic?

Your Husband/Wife and Daughter and Son and Baby have been infected. What Do You Do?
    It's kinda sad, but I would have to shoot them. Rather them than me.... :( If one of them was still alive but got scratched or cut by a zombie, then they would probly be dead before I can say no. But like, if the baby was still alive, I just couldn't resist to look after it.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • Can I join please? ^^

My favourite Zombie film is Zombieland.

Nut up or shut up!

~edit; I'd definitely kill them, even though it would be very painful.

Back