• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The_Coza & Levant's Shiny/Ev'd/Shiny Ev'd shop.

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    Lol, a Shiny Ev'd is still worth more than a Shiny Legend.

And two Shiny Legends are around the same as a Shiny Ev'd.

I would do the trade if you chose one shiny legend and another normal shiny or shiny starter, I was offering 3 shinies (normal) and I think that those 2 shiny legends are worth around 4...

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Hey my friend, I..... just wanted to say I'm sorry for not believing you about that the weavile is hacked. I talked to some of my other friends and they said it is hacked. So I'm sorry for not listening to you. Offering hacked pokemon is really not my thing. But can you do me one small favor for me, if you can? Can you delete those messages that you put on my thread so no one will read them. Because if anyone reads them, they might think that I am really trying to offer hacked pokemon which I am not. And they probably won't accept any of my offers. Can you do that for me please?

Last edited:

Mechapanzer

Unexpected Powerhouse
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    I could use a ev'd honchcrow ( speed and attack ) and nidoking ( defence and attack )

FREDDY 1848 1756 3106 pm me

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    What do you mean "Bump"? I never heard of that word, but is that supposed to be an insult?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Hey my friend, I looked at your thread and I was trying to find out what you want and I couldn't because when I saw all the pokemon you are offering, it's like you have every evd pokemon and every shiny evd pokemon. So I want to know if there is anything I can trade you for some of those evd pokemon you are offering. Because I like some of those evd shiny pokemon. Do you have a wanted list?

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    hey im interested in ur gentle ev'd celebi, ev'd roserade, and ev'd sceptile.

i can offer ev'd world 09 weavile, ev'd shiny umbreon, shiny mewtwo UT, shiny raikou UT, shiny entei UT. (i would need them cloned and traded back though)

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years

Impish Hippowdon level 100
    420/264/341/143/202/128
    Toxic
    roar
    stealth rock
    slack off

I like this.
    CMT for what you want.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2014
    Hey my friend, I looked at your thread and I was trying to find out what you want and I couldn't because when I saw all the pokemon you are offering, it's like you have every evd pokemon and every shiny evd pokemon. So I want to know if there is anything I can trade you for some of those evd pokemon you are offering. Because I like some of those evd shiny pokemon. Do you have a wanted list?

My main want is a LeafGreen GBA game.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years

Lv.100 Donphan(Tommahawk)-Impish 382/276/372/115/156/134 Rapid Spin/Ice Shard/Knock off/Stealth Rock

CMT for what you want for it.

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    i'll offer you a shiny ev'd shaymin for ur shiny ev'd gentle celebi?

Back