• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The_Coza & Levant's Shiny/Ev'd/Shiny Ev'd shop.

King of Boos

I have issues.
Years
  • @Levant Your shiny Chinchou for my shiny Bunery? My Glaceon for your Cherrim?

And I'd like that TRU Shaymin but I dont think I got anything worth trading for involving events.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Are you ever going to contact me to do that trade or what??? You bump this thing at least twice a day but yet you don't trade.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Coza, i'm interestead in your

Lv.100 Hippowdon - Impish 420/264/341/143/202/128 Earthquake/Ice Fang/Stealth Rock/Slack Off

For it I can offer a lvl. 100 evd shiny rhyperior, cresslia, rampardos, gengar, gliscor, tyranitar, dusknoir, mamoswine, and metagross.

If you see one you might be interested in, just let me know and i'll post its stats/moves/nature.

Levant, could you please tell me the stats of this shiny poke:

~MagmortaЯ~ bold vaporeon level 100
    29/x/31/29/31/30
    acid armor
    baton pass
    substitute
    wish

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    levant